Do you believe in chance?

@belmeros (256)
Marrakesh, Morocco
Maybe this is a weird question. But, it is really interesting to know your point of view. For me, the chance is just a word created to cover something else. Nothing happens without a reason. That's a law. If you work hard you get opportunities, good things and so is the opposite. In simple words, our works are just a result of our efforts and actions.
@mandala100 (52471)
@belmeros Yes, it do happen as well as co-incidences my friend.
@belmeros (256)
• Marrakesh, Morocco
@mandala100 maybe sometimes things happen and we could not understand the reasons in that time. but after that, we discover those reasons and causes.
@mandala100 (52471)
@belmeros That's right my friend. Example of by chance: you find $50 bill; you accidentally find a treasure. The word "chance" is a very fluid word my friend.
@belmeros (256)
• Marrakesh, Morocco
@mandala100 Yes, that's true. But the reason why you find that 50$ is that the one who lost it didn't pay attention when he lost it haha which means there is a cause, not a chance.
I tend to agree with you!