What if I don't want to cash out?

What if I don't want to cash out at $5? If I let my balance accumulate longer, will it stay there and roll over until I decide to cash out? Can we set our own minimum somehow?
Not here, you get auto paid. Just leave it in paypal, that is what I do till I get the amount I want. Whether you make $5 or $30.
Ok, thanks andria.
Actually, you can leave the field blank where you put your email address until you get to the amount you want to cash out at
@JolietJake I did not know this. But I will just get paid and keep the money in my paypal, just in case something bad happens and no money is .....well ya know.
Like @singhisback said, leave the email setting for PayPal blank. Don't put an address in it until you have reached the amount you wish to cash out, and then enter it to get paid the next time myLot issues payments.
@singhisback (2258)
• Jalandhar, India
If you don't wanna cash out and don't want to put that in PayPal, you can remove your PaYPal email from settings
You cant decide when to cashout here on mylot but you can do whatever you want with it once its in your paypal.
That's a bummer.
@riverwild maybe to you. But i like having a surprise pay from mylot
most do that i n pay[al not i n m ylot
Ok, I will do that thanks.
@tech40 (8024)
Remove your paypal address so that the amount will stay on myLot, but if that is the case you need to wait again for another 15th day to cash it out (if you want to cash out)
@AkoPinay (10789)
I receive myLot Pay without PayPal fee so there is no reason for me to let my balance accumulate here. Why do you want to set your own minimum? What's the difference if you keep it on your PayPal account? I understand in India they can't keep money for long on PayPal so it's better for them to let their balance accumate longer, but in the Philippines we can keep it there.
@Ithink (6158)
Was going to answer but see you already got the answer. Im just letting mine set in PayPal until I need it.
@carebear29 (25762)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
that would be different.