I am here alone and I just had to laugh.

I just love having no set hours to be up now. it's 4 am and I am washing clothes. Well, was thinking a few minutes ago about my neighbor that ame last night. he was saying how he had no garbage bags in his house. but a few months ago I gave him a huge amount of bags. I got a flash of that and ignored him making that statement. ThenI remembered him asking if I had any toothpaste. So yesterday I had the thought that he was once again shopping out my unit. I ignored him and I am super happy about that. he was packing up the food and Oh i can use these bags for my garbage. I did not notice it at the time but once again he was hinting at garbage bags. I am now laughing because he did not get any. I stay stocked up so that is something I have given away in the past. I gave my sister a whole roll. And my aide a bunch. But I am not giving away anymore. I just have to stop and remember I have enough. My neighbor tries to walk to my storage cabinet. Which most people don't know I have. I find he is always in need of mouthwash a few times a year. I am hip to that now so I try to keep him out of that section of my unit.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Boy these people are freaking pathetic losers. Sponging off you and acting like your apartment is a store that gives free items. They make me sick.
I never thought I would see the day for sure. Now that I see I can treat it accordily.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sharon6345 Ooo I forgot to tell you..you would have loved the loud fight that went on outside here last evening lol..Man two of them(women) going at it and saying filthy low down stuff you know what I mean in the apartments here..They get so nasty here. I hope they never see the bad side of me.
@TiarasOceanView Oh that never ends disturbing the others around them.
@dodo19 (27729)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Some people will just do that. It's good that you just ignored him. It's good to help sometimes, but not every single time.
That is good since he seems to have been sneaky again.