Messed Up Again

On Friday I was busy and on the go, I was tired from working the day before so I gave in and took a late day nap. I slept from 7 pm to 9:30 pm. That is why I am up at 4 am, home canning and watching FOX news. The canning will be done in about 30 more minutes and I think I will get back to sleep, I have no idea how long I will get to sleep in Saturday, but I know I will have to work ether Saturday or Sunday a couple hours. But I am now messed up again on my sleep pattern, those dang naps! How are you doing this morning or night?
I wasn't ready to get up today, but I never am. It was Scar that was ready for me to get up, as usual.
Scar is like an infant.
I know I will sleep sooner or later. I am wide awake now going on 5 am. I am good with it since I get to work online now.
I am about to close down for the night/ morning.
I could have slept in this morning, but someone else couldn't-my husband, and he coaxed me out of bed. Now I'm glad that I'm up, but we'll be busy today, so no napping, hopefully I will sleep well tonight. Daytime naps never disrupt my sleep, its when I sleep, a nap to me is only 15 or 20 minutes, anything longer is a sleep and then I get my sleep pattern mixed up.
I got awakened early, sneezing.
It was so dark outside this morning, it's Fall and it shows. I am baking today, I am making bread, muffins and focaccia.
What is focaccia? I will home can more.
I will be on a plane in five minutes to come to your house as I am sure you make the best muffins! What type of muffins are you making?? I am hungry again! You do that to me so often!
@Marty1 I made orange and poppy seeds muffins, they have a delicious smell.
I had a better sleep last night, it was about time! Hope that tonight you will be sleeping like a baby.
Me too! I have got to get a greenhouse up, all the brush moved and still go to work.
I am glad you slept better last night! I hope tonight will be an even better sleep!
@peachpurple (12865)
are you having insomnia? need to fix your sleeping pattern
No, I slept that is the problem.
@peachpurple (12865)
@Srbageldog (8613)
My sleep schedule is always messed up. I am usually awake all night and sleep all day. Even on the days when I get up during the day and hope to get my schedule normalized, I am wide awake during the nighttime hours. I sort of give up on trying to keep a normal routine. I'm lucky (for now anyway) that I have a job where I can keep this schedule. I haven't gone to bed yet, so for me it's still Friday night. I'm up listening to music and trying to work on my book. If I knew how to home can, I would probably do it in the wee hours of the morning too. That's my favorite time for doing everything.
I used to be a 3rd. shift worker and I never minded. But now I have others ti take care of so its not so easy
I don't have one. Sometimes I'm up and keying well past midnight. Sometimes I'm sleepy by 9pm and am up really early and then there are days I have to nap which usually kicks me out to left field again cuz if I nap I'll be up in the wee hours of the mornin. Hey, maybe that's a pattern???
LOL, maybe tht is your pattern.
Ok, that sounds good to me @andriaperry I always was the strange one in the bunch, no need to change that, right?
@rebelann No, I like you as you are.
You did get in some good time for canning! What did you can this morning? I hope the nap does not mess up your sleep. I was up from 4:09 am this morning, but I love to get up a little after midnight to 3 am but slept in until 4 am today~! Hope you get a nap that does not disturb your sleep!
I found a sale on hamburger meat, $1.99 per pound, its for Tony, I can it so he always has a meal ready when I do not feel like cooking or I am gone to work.
@andriaperry that is a good idea. I didn't know it could be canned? I thought all that could be canned were fruits and veggies? I don't can foods bit keep plenty in my freezer like hamburger meat as I can not eat all the portions of the food i buy, so it goes in the freezer
Grand thanks but tired..hope you get back to your sleeping schedule.
I am sure I will, just work till I drop and that should do it
@andriaperry Yep that is always the best cure
Late afternoon here and as usual, I work on a weekend. NO time to nap at all.
I always work weekends.
@andriaperry Same here. I work 7 days a week.
I slept until 11 this morning. I haven't even been outside yet.
I went out once to feed the cat.
@hostessman (9616)
• Tucson, Arizona
what are we canning now, veggies or fruit
Ground beef.
@Platespinner (16783)
I'm up early, but as a little plastic person I don't really need sleep at all.
@singhisback (2174)
• Jalandhar, India
I am doing fine, now in office, Only 3 hours left for work and then will enjoy my time and Sunday
Have a wonderful day!
What are you canning? Pretty easy Sunday morning for me so far.
@Freelanzer (9394)
Had to get up early so I have been napping for the rest of the day. Hope you get a good night's rest.
@responsiveme (16755)
What are you canning. I like to take a short nap in the afternoon