Can't believe that it's been 4 months since my husband has passed

Since my husband's passing nothing has been the same since and it will never be again. Doesnt seem like it's been 4 months the pain is still so very strong and raw that it feels like it happened yesterday. On a bit of happier side of things I think we finally have our beautiful home put together which I will try and post some pictures soon. I hope to get back on track with things that I've done before such as being here. I've actually been a bit busy lately my oldest daughter Madison is doing a lot better now with handling the stress she found an amazing outlet through a program here called civil air patrol it has done wonders for her and on a more personal note I kinda meet someone it's nothing serious not really ready for anything like that right now but we are talking.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I am sorry to hear of your pain my friend..I know it will be a long while. RIP your dear husband. So glad to hear from you, had missed you around. Okay canĀ“t wait now to see your lovely house and so happy to hear your daughter has found an outlet. What is the civil air patrol, what does she do?
Thank you so much. Eventually she will be able to fly and aide in search and rescue mission and different air shows that they do. Once she gets her training done.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@AutumnSnow Oh I know she will love that WinterRea!! Welcome and again so glad to see you!
thats wonderful abut your daughter anmd the person you met might at least help y ou though these da ys. I Kknow the feeling of grief f and how lon it t akes is so opersonal as no two p eople can handle it the same way but people can helop at tilmes. remember take it o ne day at a time do not loodown long years aloe as they can defeat you, d lvkly I had a lot of people who cared about me and my loss as I had to continue working IL could not affored to take days off to grieve,
Thank you Patsie it has been a very diffcult time for me and my kids something I didnt think we would have to go through so soon. I am thankful for the friends that have become like family to me if it wasnt for them I don't quit know how I could deal with all this.
@AutumnSnow yes me too it was my friends that helped me ake it
Glad your daughter is least doing better.
Thank you, so am I.
@sallypup (20783)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I wish you comfort in these dark days. My condolences. I'm glad you have a daughter to lean on. I can't imagine.
Thank you it has been a very diffcult time and if it wasnt for my kids and friends not sure how I could handle it.
@sallypup (20783)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@AutumnSnow I'm sure it has been deeply difficult. Some day I could be in your shoes. I wish you well.
@Lizirazo (2519)
So sorry for the passing of your husband and I'm glad your oldest daughter is doing a lot better.
Thank you
@Lizirazo (2519)
@AutumnSnow You are welcome
I hope things get much better for y'all soon. =( I know it will never be the same though.
Thank you Jennifer Im taking it one day, one step at a time is about all I can do.
My prayers of comfort coming your way regarding the passing of your dear husband. I am glad that there is some happiness in your life during this difficult time.
Thank you so much.
I am glad to know that, despite your pain, you have been able to go through and you now have someone to talk with.
@sabtraversa (9816)
Great to hear from you again, and that your family has been managing to cope somehow.
I am sorry for the emptiness you are experiencing and hope that as time goes by the memories can at least soften the voids influence and you can feel alive again . . .
@prashu228 (22140)
Glad your daughter is out of depression.
@sishy7 (26707)
His passing was so sudden perhaps it will take a long while for the pain to subside... I look forward to seeing you more often on here and reading how you and your children are getting on... Take care!