What is your idea about the new Iphone X?

Romania
My honest opinion is that the phone is pretty expensive at the moment. Samsung Galaxy s8 has better specs than it. If Iphone X will lower the price in the future,then it would be a right purchase. But for now,it is a waste of money.
I would not buy one. As long as I have a phone that I can make and take calls and it takes a photo, I am good.
I agree with you:).
@sabtraversa (13024)
Exactly, if I ever decide to buy iPhone X, it will happen once the price has gone down. I didn't look at the specs, but keep in mind the iOS requires less power compared to Android. Less RAM or a weaker processor is fine for iOS, because the apps are better optimized. As I can't afford it and I don't even need a new phone, I haven't searched for info or planned to do so.
I am not an iPhone fan. In fact I think it doesn't make a sense to buy so expensive phone. There are many good smartphones today and they are very good with reasonable price. I don't understand why people have to focus on iPhone.