Drive in theaters.

When I was a kid; my parents took my brother and I to a drive in theater to watch a couple of movies. This is one of the ways we spend time together as a family. Most of the time. we would take some KFC into the drive in theater and eat the chicken while watching the movies. We had a lot of fun while we was at the drive in theater. Do you remember going to the drive in theater.
Saturday night was my night for the drive in. Those were good times.
@LeaPea2417 (22014)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, when I was real young in the late 60s , around 4 years old, I remember going to a Drive In with my parents. I remember sitting in the back seat playing mostly as the movie they were watching was not a kids movie and went over my head.
Many years ago. There is still one here in a town in MI that I know of.
I hear that there is not very many drive in theaters left.
There were no drive-in theaters in Manila back then. There is one though now and it is located in a recently opened food park.
Yes, my mom took my brother and I, plus the neighborhood kids. Ive been once since, with my bf. But it wasnt the same.