seeing old friends..

@hillhjill (4948)
The other day my best friend texted me out of the blue.. we have not talked in forever it seems and we just started talking like we have never been apart.. it was so nice talking to her again and she told me where she moved to, so we went up there the other day with her not knowing that we were coming and she was so happy to see me and we hung out for hours just talking and having a good time..im so happy that we are talking again and I hope that it stays that way.
Glad to hear you got to see an old friend.
@hillhjill (4948)
Thank and it was great..we are going to be hanging out more when it cools off so we can walking in the woods because I want to see the cave behind her house.
This is so great Hillary! Now you have you friend again.
@hillhjill (4948)
Yes I do and I just hope it stays that way.
Awww! Thats awesome! Hope it does stay that way.
@hillhjill (4948)
thank you.
@hillhjill welcome
@rubyriaz007 (3604)
It's really exciting to meet our after a very long time. We will have many things to share with them and hang around with them .Its really a happy moment when you get your old friend after a very long time...
@hillhjill (4948)
Oh it is I think that we didnt even breath from us talking so much form what has happened from when we were apart..
@cacay1 (32757)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
May your friendship last.It is truly nice to talk to a nice and faithful friend.
@hillhjill (4948)
thank you and yes I hope that it does last.
So glad you were able to see your best friend. Its always hard when schedules dont work or you dont get a chance to see your bff!
@hillhjill (4948)
It is..but with us we just had a falling out and she went down a bad path that I didn't want anything to do with..but now she is better and I'm so happy for her.
@Scrapper88 (1333)
It is good to stay in contact with old friends.
@hillhjill (4948)
Yes it is.