The End of the World

@UncleJoe (11388)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Hello! Hello! Is anybody out there? All the planets have lined up and the world has come to an end. Mine did anyway. I make a lot of jokes about our relationship but in truth I absolutely adore my Beloved. That’s why, when her plane took off this morning it was like part of my world had come to an end. Since I retired most of my time is spent tending to her wants and needs that she is too busy to take care of herself. It has actually become a full-time job with a lot of opportunity for overtime. Her 18 year old grandson is staying with us now but he is very low maintenance. He’s a senior in high school and works at Cracker Barrel and pretty much takes care of himself. He only depends on me for a ride home after closing because we don’t want him walking these streets at night. That means I have very little to do for the next two weeks and I’m beginning to get bored already. I’ll try to use anything for entertainment. I think I will go to McDonalds in the morning and order an Egg McMuffin and Chicken McNuggets. Let’s see which comes first, the chicken or the egg.
You will have more time to spend on mylot.
@NoorNoor (1183)
I wish chicken first..
The chicken because it laid the egg. One less thing for you to think about.
I know you will find plenty to do Joe. So nice that you pick the grandson up at night..very wise too. Hope your wife comes back sooner than later Joe Yes the rapture was today..guess I missed it.
@UncleJoe (11388)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I missed it too @TiarasOceanView I hate it when that happens.
I'm still alive.
me too wow guess we are alrightg lol lol
@Hatley We are gonna be ok.
@kobesbuddy (59265)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Yes, the world did come to an end today, I will be heading to bed in about an hour
@1creekgirl (12984)
Oh, Joe, I'm glad to see you still have your sense of humor even with Becky gone. She'll be home before you know it and you'll be back to your honey do list.
@UncleJoe (11388)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Oh, yes, @1creekgirl I haven't lost my sense of humor. It seems to follow me around like a shadow.
have fun while she is gone gladyour grandsin uis wth yu so you will no get too loenlye she wll be back loll lol
@cindiowens (4890)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Did I miss something? Was the world supposed to end???
@UncleJoe (11388)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yup! All the planets lined up in a row causing the end of the world. You were just too busy and missed it. @cindiowens
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
@UncleJoe Dang it! I miss everything!
@UncleJoe (11388)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@cindiowens Maybe it'll happen again.
@1hopefulman (34746)
I'm sure a big boy like you can find something to keep you busy and out of trouble for a couple of weeks!
@UncleJoe (11388)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
That's one of the problems with Becky being gone @1hopefulman I'm not used to being "out-of-trouble".
@1hopefulman (34746)
@UncleJoe I was afraid of that! Now be good!
• Lenox, Georgia
I hope the time goes fast for you and she returns quickly. I'm glad the world is still here since we just moved into a beautiful home. =)
@UncleJoe (11388)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I hear ya! What would a new home be without a world to park it in? @LovingMyBabies
More mylot. More of everything for 2 weeks.
@UncleJoe (11388)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I've been thinking about throwing a BYOD Party but I hate picking up afterwards @andriaperry
@kepweng (19236)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
hope you enjoy mcdonalds im always praying the end of the world but its not coming hope soon right?
I'm sure you won't be too lonely. Enjoy some you time.
You're funny. I have a feeling people love being in your company.
@Srbageldog (8239)
Hope the next two weeks fly by for you. I'm sure you'll find plenty to do in the meantime.