mylot and dealing with anxiety

having social anxiety issues it is very hard for me talk to people ,i get anxiety just by people talking to me but i am hoping to reduce my anxiety.I am trying mylot to try to fight against it .
@aureliah (16195)
Expose yourself more to people. I used to be like that. Even walking alone was a problem but now I can even hit the catwalk.
@kepweng (15063)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
maybe stop being shy cause your talking to people online not face to face in real life is that make sense?
@Kind4321 (852)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sorry about the anxiety.I also get very anxious when in front of a large crowd but practice makes one close to perfect! Glad you are making the right steps.All the best and let's keep interacting and you will be just fine.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
You have to feel free and get involved in this.When you get involved more you will be confident and can fight against anxiety..
That is a good way to overcome your anxiety. Before about a month ago i started a youube channel for my own therapy, because i seldom fix myself and my self esteem is so low. So yeah now i am more comfortable wih myself but not 100% yet. But i hope i will get there soon. So goodluck to you. And i hope we can be friends here too?
@Tracy04 (10877)
Sorry to hear this.
@Kosgey (1214)
The sure way of overcoming it is interacting with more people.
@peachpurple (12875)
do try talking to people online.. you will overcome it soon
• Japan
What I have learned from social media is that all humans have similar emotions and it's no shame to be a fallible human. Also, some peolpe and groups are nicer than others! MyLot is a nice group.