What is your favorite musical instrument?

@studylove (2128)
My favorite music instrument is guitar. I love to play this instrument whenever I come back from office. Different people like different musical instruments depending on their personal likes. What is the musical instrument you like the most?
@renicemae (3468)
I also like guitar but I am not good at playing it. But I have few chords and songs that I know. My classmate in high school who became my boyfriend that time was the one who first taught me guitar.
@studylove (2128)
Ok but now can you play it easily and enjoy it?
@renicemae (3468)
@studylove (2128)
@renicemae Ok that is good.
@Athinker (2086)
Mine is flute
@studylove (2128)
I like flute too. Do you love only listening the flute or know how to play it?
@Athinker (2086)
@studylove oh actually I don't know how to play flute
@studylove (2128)
@Athinker Do you like to listen the music of flute?
I think flute has a beautiful song. Playing the violent is very funny. But I can only play the ocarina.
@studylove (2128)
What is ocarina? would you like to tell me something about it?
@studylove You can check more information here
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search This article is about the musical instrument. For the song, see Song of Ocarina. For the company, see Ocarina Networks. Ocarina A mono-chamber 12-holes ocarina. Other names Sweet potato Clas
@studylove (2128)
@youless Thanks for sharing this great link. I will check it out. Do you like to play or listen to the drums?
@Phelly02 (467)
My favorite music instrument are drums, though I don't know how to play but I like the sounds they give off and enjoy watching drummers playing it.
@studylove (2128)
Have you ever tried to beat the drums to entertain yourself or your family?
@Phelly02 (467)
@studylove Yes the base drum I tried once in school but I just couldn't get the beat, always out of tune. lol
@studylove (2128)
@Phelly02 ok no problem. you can try it again and you will succeed, if you work consistently.
@Tracy04 (10821)
I'm able to play piano, recorder and guitar. Recalling back in playing clarinet.
@studylove (2128)
I love the sweet voice of piano but can't play it. How can learn to play the piano?
@Tracy04 (10821)
@studylove Huh? If you would like or interested to play other music instruments, you can sign up for private class at any music centre and have a lesson with them. Nowadays also you can play by youtube or any online website on how to play piano. But those who wanted to learn seriously should go for private class. I thought that applies for any music instruments?
@studylove (2128)
@Tracy04 Yes it applies for music instruments as well. We can learn music from online sites and to learn it properly, we should join an academy?
I can play a guitar a bit. But l like Violin better than any instruments. It looks like your soul unify with the rhyme haha I hope I can take a violin course in a moment.
@studylove (2128)
That is great that you can play guitar and can play violin better. How did you learn to play these instruments?
• Mombasa, Kenya
I love guitar sounds, unfortunately I can't play it
@studylove (2128)
You can learn by watching video tutorials available on internet. Have you ever tried to learn it?
@rubyriaz007 (4258)
I like keyboard...
@studylove (2128)
You mean to say that the keyboard of computer?
• Japan
Pipe organ. It can be like a whole symphony orchestra by itself. I majored in pipe organ.
@studylove (2128)
Does the music of this instrument is loud or low in pitch?
@dodoazo (21035)
Why do play guitar? And why are you consider it as your favorite musical instrument?
@studylove (2128)
It may be a personal choice to play a guitar or any other instrument. What is your favorite musical instrument by the way?