More important things

@dfollin (12770)
As you all know I am not a Trump fan, but I do have to agree with what he did say about the NFL players taking the knee instead of respecting the USA and the flag. The players should be fired if they do not and stand and respect the flag! He has also said that the president has more important things to do besides tell the Washington Redskins NFL team that they need to change his name.
@dodoazo (21594)
Why Washington Redskins NFL Team should have to change its name?
I hope it's okay for me to answer: Redskins are a racist term for Native Americans. You would never call a random native American a redskin.
@dfollin (12770)
@AmbiePam Well I am part Native American and I do not find it offensive at all. it has just happened in the past five years or so that people starting acting all offended by it and most of those people are not native Americans. Besides what this is about there are more important things that the president should be taking care of like bomb threats, health care, taxes and more
@dfollin (12770)
Some people are saying it is offensive to Native American's....... SMH......... I am part Native American and I am not.
Yes they all should stand and show respect for our country.
@dfollin (12770)
That is right!
@ilocosboy (38871)
Okay, then maybe he could suggest the nice name aside from Redskins
@dfollin (12770)
He should be spending time doing other things by thinking of a new name for an NFL team.
@Tracy04 (10815)
Agree. At least have some respect to the country song anthem and the flag.
No Trump fan here either. Every once in awhile he does something that makes sense.
@dfollin (12770)
Yep, that once and a while is few and far between.
@dfollin ......Sure.
@dfollin (12770)
We are boycotting the NFL, NBA, and ESPN here. The veterans in my family love sports, but they love their country more.
@sugartoes (43222)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I disagree, those that don't respect the flag they need to be docked a month's worth of pay, but not fired & the Redskins shouldn't change their name & if they did what on earth would the team call themselves? & he's RIGHT he has a MESS on his hands & this just ADDS more to the pile & holds everything else up that need to be fixed or tended to that is MORE important.