Picture of onyx the kitten!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Here is picture of Onyx and his beauty! Onyx is bust sleeping so you don't see those Amber eyes! But I have a feeling I will be posting his picture with all posts regardless of the topics as I adore him already! Onyx says to say hello to all his mommy's fellow my lotters!
Scar wouldn't say anything he was being lazy
Scar lazy? Impossible Scar is a total sweetheart just like my Onyx! What color are the eyes of Scar? I can't tell for sure by the picture, by the way in which he looks adorable! Onyx has big amber colored eyes?
I love your scar
@Marty1 They are green, but they almost look yellow in some light
Hello to Onyx and welcome to myLot little kitty. I hope I will see him many times. He is a beauty.
Onyx will be here lots of times as I plan on putting a picture of him on my discussions even if the discussion has nothing to do with him! Onyx says thanks for welcoming him! from Onyx
@Marty1 Love and hugs to Onyx.
@LadyDuck Onyx says his thanks he couldn't write it as he is busy sitting on the windowsill looking out the window intently! don;t know what is keeping his interest so much
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh he is so beautiful..look at him..he will be king of your place there Jennifer!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us. So happy for you now for you and Onyx. Hello Onyx..welcome to myLot
Onyx already is King of the house in my opinion! He was king a minute after he arrived home with me! Onyx appreciates the welcome and will try to be on here often! I might be posting another discussion not necessarily a post about him, but most of my future posts will be pictures of Onyx! I got one just now of him with open eyes on the windowsill!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Marty1 xoxoox
I always told my mom, I'd never get an all black cat.. but boy do I want one more and more everyday
Do you know the reason that you changed your mind about a black cat? When I went to the shelter, I just wanted a cat/kitten companion to shower love on, and it didn't matter what color I wanted the cat to be. I am just happy I have a new best friend/companion in Onyx! He watched a truck that passed the house to go down the hill! He looked very interested in it as he was already on the windowsill!
@Marty1 no just kinda wabt one but still not too much
@Courtlynn I can understand as I would not think about wanting a differently colored kitten because I would think that would be like being disloyal to Onyx who I absolutely adore! I could never think about replacing such a wonderful kitten/ companion!! I am sure you feel that way about your cat!
Well, hello magnificent Onyx!!! You are a beautiful cat and you have the best mom in the world!!!
Onyx sends his love to you! He is busy sitting on the dining room windowsill waiting to see something! He loved watching a truck go down the hill!!! This morning before it got light he was on the sill looking at a moth, and another insect that I don't know what it was but was crawling on the window and he was enthralled with it!
@Marty1 Your kitty sure knows how to entertain himself!!!!!
@Corbin5 Yes, he certainly does. Those two things kept him busy at least 15 minutes. He spent most of the day at the window! He took a break, and he just jumped no it again! He is delightful!
He is a beauty for sure! Enjoy every moment with him.
Thank you! I think he is the most handsome and that is even over any male human!
@Marty1 Onyx is a purrfect name for him! lol
@DianneN Yes Onyx s also the purrfect cat! Lol! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!!! He is on a bed in the dining room window sill I put on it for him to lay and take a nap or look out the window It is dark, yet he is intent on looking at some unknown thing right now!
Hello Onyx, nice to meet you.
Onyx says thanks, nice to meet you, too! He is sunning himself watching something outside the dining room window! He has been in the windows since 4 or 5 this morning. This morning looking at a moth flitter its wings and another insect I have no idea what it was, but Onyx loved watching them both his head going back and forth between the two of them at the same time!
@CoralLevang (37351)
Welcome, onyx! He sure is a pretty kitty!
Onyx sends his greetings to Aunt Coral! I agree Onyx is very pretty! The most handsome guy alive describes him perfectly!
That's so cool. Congratulations!
Thank you very much! He is an excellent companion! I love him dearly!
Onyx is handsome, is he related to Scar?
I decided Scar will be Cousin Scar to Onyx! Onyx thinks Scar looks like a special cat! He gave a purr when looking at the picture of Scar below and then went to nap as he woke us up to early last night. We went to bed at 9 pm, and he was up rubbing against my face at midnight, so we played with his toys that roll his favorite type of toy! He was cuddled up with me when we fell asleep. I always dreamed of having a cat who loves to cuddle like Onyx! The adoption counselor sure knew her cats by suggesting i try him out before I adopted a pair of kittens as I bonded with him immediately, and so did my sister and nephew who drove me to the shelter!
@peachpurple (7394)
he sure is black, can't see the eyes either!
Oh, my fault, onyx has eyes that are big and amber colored, and he was sleeping when I took this picture 10-15 minutes or so ago! His eyes stick out because of their vivid color!
@ilocosboy (28514)
Oh okay, so this is the cute and lovable cat. Hmm, busy sleeping.
Yes, this is the cute cat, But Onyx is a kitten still at five months old! I intended to adopt an adult cat, but he caught my heart!!!
@FayeHazel (9367)
He's a cutie! I love black cats! Hi Onyx!
Onyx is blushing you called him a cutie! He says to say hello to aunt Faye for him. Right now he is in his bedroom sleeping on his bed! (he has a human queen bed!!! But it is his bed as long as I let him have his "blanky" a really soft blanket that used to be mine that he liked it so much it will forever be know as "Onyx's blanky"
@FayeHazel (9367)
@Marty1 Aw shucks. I would love to give some luvs to Onyx, but I can I do it virtually for now. How nice a soft blankie for him. :-) So far Kiki has commandeered things like cardboard boxes, scraps of fabric...
@FayeHazel The blankie is very soft, so i think that must be the reason he loves it! But then he spent about an hour sleeping on the dining room windowsill with his face on the inside overlooking the room, not outside so he must not mind hard surfaces! I do have a little cardboard box he played with a few times yesterday. I don't have scraps of fabric for him as I do not keep fabric in the house unless it functions as something as my sewing is pathetic and gave up on the dream of making my wardrobe myself sort of lost all steam and now I buy my own clothes!
@poehere (17075)
• French Polynesia
I am so happy you have found your new forever friend. Your new forever friend is adorable and I can see he is already being spoiled by you. Hope you have many hours of fun and enjoyment with your new forever friend.
Do you really think I spoil him? I do adore my new forever friend!! He is the greatest kitten ever to live, and I do give him the rule around here! How could I not when he is so special?l!
@poehere (17075)
• French Polynesia
@Marty1 Just love him and take good care of him. You will have years of fun with this little kitty. My daughter's 2 cats lived over 15 years. So you will have more than enough time to spoil this cat.
@poehere I will love him dearly and will take the best care of him! I plan to spend many years with him, and we will be best friends for all that time. He is a very charming kitty who got into my heart, my sister's and nephew's heart the moment he walked into the room!
@fishtiger58 (29387)
• Momence, Illinois
what a cutie
Thank you! Do you have a cat or another type of pet for a companion? Onyx is the perfect little companion!
@fishtiger58 Oh my sister has a pit bull and black lab mix who despite having pitbull in her, Amber is a sweetheart! Just loves to kiss people! I love having her as my doggie niece as i refer to her!
@fishtiger58 (29387)
• Momence, Illinois
@Marty1 lol I can understand that I'm auntie to my sister's dogs
@Platespinner (17590)
Oooh, he's the exact opposite of Pearl. I LOVE his name!
I thought about that after i adopted him that he is the exact opposite of Pearl! But both are the same as they are both sweethearts! Onyx is a type to cuddle, and i believe you told elsewhere that pearl loves to cuddle, also! Do you sleep in the same bed in Pearl's room? i have been sleeping in Onyx's room on the bed cuddled with him. He is an all-around delight! Thanks for liking the name! He comes when he is called so he must love the name!
@Marty1 Pearl and I currently spend our nights cuddled either in my sleeping bag or resting on the mantel over the fireplace.
@Platespinner Oh as long as you can spend the time sleeping together! I hope they get you a bed sometime soon! Is it uncomfortable on the mantle for you, Emmett? My kitty likes to lay on windowsills, and they are hard. He sleeps in our bed with me as he likes soft surfaces! He marks his territory on our bed every night!
@bluesa (10772)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Aw, hello Onyx! Onyx is a beauty @Marty1 ! I am happy you found each other. :)
Thank you! Onyx sends his greetings to you and Missy Daisy!!! I am happy too that we found each other! We are a match made in Heaven! Adore him, and he is such a good kitty!!!
@bluesa (10772)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Marty1 I am so happy for you both! Hugs to you and Onyx. :)
@bluesa Thanks we both loved the hugs as they felt great!
@Tracy04 (10659)
Hello Onyx!
Onyx says hello to you, too!
@Tracy04 (10659)
@Marty1 Oops, I forgot one. I miss Marty too
@Tracy04 Thank you for considering Marty. He was also a great pet. He will always have a huge piece of my heart regardless of whether he is alive or not.
Hi Onyx lookin good! I once had a black cat, and he was the sweetest one I have ever owned, and that's saying something because all my cats have been nice.
I can see what you mean! Onyx is very sweet! I never had a cat to compare, but do know that Onyx is extremely nice and sweet! He is busy looking out the window currently!
@Marty1 Not sure where mine is at the moment.,he seems to have disappeared..but he is around somewhere you can be sure.
@snowy22315 I often lose Onyx as he is so active and moves all around the house . He always ends up on the widowsilll where he is now when it is not dark outside!
Oh he is a handsome dude! Love the shiny coat.
He is very handsome! Very smart, too, and I just asked him if he was a good boy and got a meow answer back from him! I ask him questions and or talk to him I almost always get a meow in reply! I think he understands "human" talk. His fur really is shiny! It is a gorgeous coat!
@Marty1 they do seemingly understand and respond to our voice.
@ElusiveButterfly yes, Onyx does respond to my voice! i say things to him and get a meow in response! i try to talk to him in a way he can answer with a yes or no response with him responding with a meow!