I saved the Earth from Certain Destruction yesterday!

By JJ
True story. Well, really it was Scar, but I helped because He doesn't have hands that grip things very good. The Rogue Planet that was supposed to strike Earth yesterday DID indeed exist. But luckily, thanks to @moffittjc , I was able to find out what time the incident was going to happen. So Scar and I quickly went to our Secret Laboratory and Scar devised a machine that we used to teleport the entire Earth out of the way of the Rogue Planet just before it hit us, and then teleported it (the Earth) back to where it was originally after the Rogue Planet passed. Scar says He was glad to be of service to the Hoomin Races, and if you care to show appreciation for His efforts in saving all of us, you may send cans of Tuna to: His Lordship, Ruler of the Universe The Evil Demon Spawn Scar 111 Catnip Place Olney, IL 62450 (photo of Scar relaxing after all His hard work)
Thanks Scar! Plenty of tuna coming his way!
@LovingMyBabies ..Wow..a lot of tuna for Scar!
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
Is that what was supposed to cause the end of the world yesterday? A rogue planet? Goodness gracious, how could an entire planet escape detection by all the world's top scientists and researchers who have been studying the universe for hundreds of years? What a bunch of idiots in missing that one! Good thing you and Scar sprung into action so quickly to save us! So where is that rogue planet heading to now that it missed the earth?
No one is really sure, as it is invisible...I still don't understand how they saw it coming
@moffittjc (35641)
• Gainesville, Florida
@JolietJake oh...an invisible planet. Is that where Wonder Woman bought her invisible jet from?
@crossbones27 (15120)
• Redlands, California
Scar needs a cape and mask and is that address the Olney police station?
You should be especially happy...Scar wanted to leave all the Dogs behind, but I explained how much you love Kai and Brooklyn and He decided to be Merciful.
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake Maybe you need a cape and mask too. I am telling you Scar would love Kai and Brooklyn. Of course, would have to take them for about 10 walks to tire them out or would be to excited and freak Scar out. Brooklyn acts more like a cat than a dog a lot of times and Kai does what Brooklyn does. Brooklyn believes in equal rights for all animals.
@1hopefulman (20212)
Good job guys. I didn't feel a thing. But how will we know that you will actually give the Tuna to Scar? I don't know, it sounds fishy to me? Is this some kind of catscam?
Scar gets what Scar wants, I'm skeered to sleep if I don't obey him
@kobesbuddy (19409)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Oh, darn I thought I was experiencing the bed spins! Instead, that was you and Scar, saving the Earth from destructive forces! Yes, I'll send some tuna, but also, one King Albert in a can. That was scary!
@Srbageldog (5419)
I'll see if Lister has any tuna to spare -- he should be more than willing to give up a can for Scar, after sitting by a doing nothing! But then Lister doesn't care if the world ends -- in fact I'm not entirely sure he wasn't the one summoning that rogue planet!
A feline hero we must all thank profusely!!!
@sabtraversa (9797)
Yeah, he has that sort of "be grateful" look.
@BarBaraPrz (17528)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Moved it closer to the sun, didn't you. It's been lovelly hot. I hope you guys are working on keeping Earth from breaking apart just like Krypton did.
He is busy working on a Catatronic Field to prevent that happening
@BarBaraPrz (17528)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@JolietJake Oh good! With all the earthquakes and hurricanes and such happening, it could be any time soon, if those silly twits don't blow us up first.
That is great that Scar saved the world. I hope you gave him a treat.
Thank you almighty Scar. You are one cat that rocks!
Thank you Scar, I knew we could count on you, you did a great job and you deserve plenty of cans of Tuna.
That's awsome ....... now just write all that stuff down and send it to the Star Trek people so they can create a really good episode outta it. Ask Scar who he'd want to represent him in that episode, ok? AND no, not Bruce Willis, he just doesn't fit the Star Trek dillybob.
wp w scar gets prettier or no h andsomer all the ti,mme I have no tuna Scar just sending you a hooman hug from hatley
@Platespinner (18472)
Thank you for saving us, Scar!!!!
@vsai2008 (7630)
haha he deserves all the tuna :)
And this was after how much coughee?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
He certainly deserves all the tuna!
He would appreciate fresh livers and a pet mouse to play with.
That is great. Does he prefer water or oil in tuna?