There is really an scam to earn on the site?

By Yia
So people been talking about this sort of scam about people making comments in a hot discussion and look for a conversation between the writer and another person making meaningless comments in this conversation... I don't get it like isn't really a scam it can be seen as a trick but maybe its just a social skills. What you think about that?
There was a guy who would comment on every response on my posts - it was a bit too much, but I didn't say anything. However another member wrote a discussion about her posts being hijacked - I guess she was referring to the same person. Anyway he is no longer here - he was caught doing something not quite honest.
Wasn't Jesus was it?
@JolietJake Same person, the guy with lots of ladies.
@sabtraversa (13327)
@Kandae11 Oh finally, now I know who he was! @JolietJake Yes, Jesus was his name.
You make money here when someone gives interaction to your post, like I am. The way to earn is to be social, you will talk with people, they will talk with you. Many people on here have been friends for a long time. They exchange comments that mean something to them, even if some other people do not know what they mean. It is not a scam. In fact many of us would feel insulted that you thought our interactions were scams. In general most of us would report anything that is a scam.
@sabtraversa (13327)
I don't think posting meaningless comments can be seen as "social skills". It's like you have an insightful conversation with a friend and a stranger comes by and says "okay, cool" and then leaves. Not very social or useful whatsoever. And nope, not a trick that works here, because it's hard to reply to such comments.
haha I love that..Okay cool..and then leaves lol
@sabtraversa (13327)
@TiarasOceanView I know, ridiculous.
It isn't what *I* think, it is what Admin thinks, and anyone making senseless comments having nothing to do with anything being discussed for the express purpose of earning is 'gaming the system' and they will be banned.
True fact ;)
@ivansin (630)
I think we can discuss meaningful topic and make meaningful reply. It is because the $5 is not very easy to get, but we can enjoy discussing and learn from each other. I believe that if you enjoy discussing in this site, you will get happiness here and five comments non stopped. Then, you will reply more and feel the $5 seem to be more easy to get.
Indeed, I'm getting more familiar with the site and is really getting easy :)
@ivansin (630)
@yiadiaz Yeah. Let us work hard together.
@dodoazo (19301)
Scam has no place in this site. The admin/moderator is monitoring that malicious activities. It can easily be detected.
That's good to know ;)
@YrNemo (12582)
That member was very skillful in his tricks, but when he did that all the time, we all sort of avoiding him.
Well done ;)
@Tracy04 (10754)
Why need to scam the site if the mylotters here are honestly wanted to interact with you? Like @dodoazo says, scam has no place in this site and- not only admin and moderators are watching, we mylotters watching too and straight away report for suspicious activities here.
Haha i just dont get people having an act like that. Why they cant be fair with others. But thats their choice i guess i will still continue doing it straight to earn some extra cash and havw fun making friends and learning feom others post. Right?
@Kind4321 (852)
• Nairobi, Kenya
The sooner newbies like me accept that this is not a 'get rich quick scheme' they will live a happy life. I already accepted and i am enjoying being here for the conversations...:)