Happiness Quotient

There were days with 5 friends, but they were real The days now with 500 friends, but all virtual There were days when we earned less but we were content The days now we earn more and satisfied less There were days when we did more and expected less The days now all we do is expect and expect There were days we were all interdepent but we were happy The days now, we are all independent and we are.....
@vsai2008 (7610)
You wrote it quite beautifully :) welcome to mylot :)
Thank you! It feels so nice to be part of this friendly network.
@vsai2008 (7610)
@Sophia427 I am sure you will have a great time here :)
@dpk262006 (54812)
Very nicely expressed and whatever you have written holds true. We have online friends but there is a dearth of real friends, which are more important than virtual friends.
Thank you.
@dpk262006 (54812)
@Sophia427 My pleasure.
@khalif85 (357)
• Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Welcome to mylot. Nice to meet you and be your virtual friend.
Thank you.Very nice to meet you too.
@khalif85 (357)
• Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
@Sophia427 youre most welcome.
@Llorakay (242)
• Makati, Philippines
Nice poem.
Thank you Aroll ! It was encouraging. I hope I can create something even better and more importantly I hope we will be able to create a better world together.
@Llorakay (242)
• Makati, Philippines
@Sophia427 and I cant wait for all of your poems.
@Kind4321 (866)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Nice piece.Welcome on board. Enjoy!
Thank you Nancy. Looking forward to interact more with you all..
Very well said, or should i say well written. I am amazed to those who can write such phrases or ideas like that. Because i am not good in writing nor in english. I guess i need to practice more. Do you blog also?
Thank you for your kind words.The skills are only secondary, first thing is how good a person one is.And I am sure you are a very nice person. Skills can be developed with practice. If there is anything I can help you with, feel free to let me know. No, I don't blog yet, but with the good wishes of friends like you, maybe soon.
@Briana83 (45)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Ah! interdependent. I think we are not as independent as we might like to think. I don't grow my own food, farm my own animals, or anything like that. I certainly cannot do certain things that others can. True independence from nor another would mean that everyone could do everything.
You're right Briana. And being independent and doing all the work by ourselves wont be too much fun :)
@kepweng (6407)
just always be happy its hard if you sad
You're so right! The situations will keep changing but we must enable ourselves to be happy in all situations.
@dodoazo (11334)
That's the uncertainty of working online especially here in myLot. You can't expect om favor with you. Just do whst you want to.
@Tracy04 (10661)
I had a good read. Thanks for sharing!