(Spoilers) Finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I am years late on this. Recently one of my friends borrowed me all of the Harry Potter movirs as I had only seen up through #3. It has been a few months since Ive borrowed them all so I thought I should actually watch them. #6, The Half Blood Prince took me 4 days in total just to sit down and watch it (its almost 2 1/2 hours long!) I had read the book many years ago but essentially forgot what happened. Now I have the two last ones to watch. I was shocked and left with questions in the end. Is Snape really evil? Is Dumbledore really dead? What did you think of this movie? Did it hold up to the book?
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
I just love watching it in the movies but my eldest sister bought a lot of books
I liked the books. The movies are kind of cool too. Did you watch this one?
@maezee ..Yes a long time ago..I can`t remember now but once I see it again then I can recall it again
@aureliah (16150)
Have not read the books yet but I can do so online.
I have never read any of the books or watched the movies. Which do you feel is better, the books or the movies? I want to read the books, but I keep finding other interesting things to read that attract me a lot more than the Harry Potter books. But then I want to read them but am afraid i will be the only person in the world who doesn't like them. Which Harry Potter book do you feel is the best?
My favorite was always #2. But you could always read the first and stop if you think its silly. I am not a die hard fan but it is a good book.
@aureliah (16150)
I have made sure that I watched all the Harry Porters available. I find it very interesting.
Ah. Did you like the books or movies better?
@lady1993 (17512)
sadly i didn't think it was as good as the book, since they took a lot of stuff out. The 6th one was the only book i read though, since the I got tired of waiting for the 6th movie to come out I guess they had to cut out lots of stuff to save time, but i would have been quite willing to sit and watch it even if the movie was 4 hours long