How do you enjoy your coffee?

Mocha fappe
Pasay, Philippines
I never had to drink coffee while it is hot. I even put ice on it for it not to be hot. I also like it with whipped cream on it drizzled with flavored syrup. I also like it strong. I'm into bold and strong flavors even if it has milk on it. For me milk or cream is for the consistency and flavor. If I don't put milk on it, it will turn out to be acidic for me. Here is one of the coffee types that I enjoy most: frappé. I don't recall the last time I had this good. This one has a lot of flavors on it and it is not icy. How do you like your coffee?
@prashu228 (21897)
I have tea every day. Coffee occasionally. I use the instant coffee.. milk and sugar..
@vsai2008 (7632)
We Indians are always bit similar lol
• Pasay, Philippines
The only time I would drink tea would be if it is cold. Never like it hot. I also put soya milk in my tea.
In my younger days I would have liked my coffee with lots of cream and lots of sugar . But for a long time now I've been having it black - and hot.
• Pasay, Philippines
I also like it sweet before when I was young, then I dunk my favorite bread on it so the bread would have that creamy, coffee flavor when I bite it.
@sishy7 (26619)
I like iced cappuccino especially in hot weather...
• Pasay, Philippines
Here in our country, we like everythin in ice due to our tropical weather. If the weather is hot, having a glass of iced cappucino helps. Do you put other toppings on top of your cappucino?
@sishy7 (26619)
@resy21curapika Yes, whipped cream...
• Pasay, Philippines
@sishy7, nice. That's the only thing that I don't know how to prepare. There are lots of tutorials in YouTube how to make one but it seems that I can't get it right. We also don't have it here in our local grocery store.
I like strong coffee too. I usually drink it black.
• Pasay, Philippines
I like it strong. There's this powdered instant coffee and the other one is the roasted coffee beans. I like the roasted ones better
@carebear29 (25552)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i enjoy my coffees iced.
• Pasay, Philippines
Me too! Do you add anything else aside from coffee?
@carebear29 (25552)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@rubyriaz007 (1512)
I like hot milk coffee...
• Pasay, Philippines
Me, too... With caramel toppings on it
I like different kinds. If it's hot coffee I like it light and sweet. I also love mocha frappe's from McDonalds.
• Pasay, Philippines
McDonald's coffee are also one ofghings that I like, too. They have this bold taste like Dunkin Donuts have
@BloggerDi (407)
I love my coffee all different ways! I enjoy it strong, like you do. I drink my morning coffee hot with cream and sugar. If I am having coffee with dessert or a sweet snack, I drink it black. I love to indulge occasionally in a frappe' or other cold coffee with the whipped cream, etc., especially in hot weather. Yours looks delish!
• Pasay, Philippines
Thank you so much. I find it weird at urst when the barista served it like a milkshake but when I tasted it, I definitely enjoyed it. Plus the cafe's ambiance is fun and fresh-looking, too. I didn't try their pastries though, sad to say. I could have buy even a piece just to try it.
@shubhu3 (12104)
• New Delhi, India
I like both hot and cold coffee.
• Pasay, Philippines
I've just remembered, there was once an old lady who filed a lawsuit against a fastfood chain because the old lady wasn't informed about the coffee being hot and it scourged her to a second degree burn. Ironically the old lady won. Now you know there is like a "caution: the beverage you're enjoying is hot!" note on your coffee. But of course you would know that coffee is always being served hot, right? Because the cold variety is called "iced coffee", just a quick trivia.
@shubhu3 (12104)
• New Delhi, India
@resy21curapika Yea I know this.
• Pasay, Philippines
@shubhu3 great... But I also heard about the one for a cup of tea. Same situation, different beverages. But the customer didn't win the case. The judge is too smart: The waiter didn't need to remind you because first, he put the tea in a plate which means you can't even handle the cup. Second, he put it in the table which means he can't just let you handle a hot beverage. Finally, he didn't say it was hot because if it wasn't, then it is called "iced tea"
@resukill22 (4014)
I love coffee especially when raining .
• Pasay, Philippines
Here in our country it has been raining lately but I never drink it pipping hot. Sometimes I mixed a bit of cold milk to make te temperature about just right, not too hot or too cold. What else do yo add on you cofee?
@resy21curapika i doing that also i made cold coffee with milk especially on midnight.
• Pasay, Philippines
@resukill22 , Yeah, especially if the night is really warm and you wake up in the middle of the night feelig thirsty. I also get some pastries for a midnight snack ;)