These Smartphones

I made another boo boo with my phone again yesterday. Yes, I sent my husband a blank text. I've done that more than once since getting this phone a few months ago. I wonder why the phone keeps doing that . Of course, I blame the phone. Plus, there has been some purse dialing going on too. There have been times that I've heard a voice saying Hello? or Are you There?. Then I realize that it's my phone in my purse. My phone has a mind of its own. I'm sticking with that.
I hate when that happens . if the screen isn't blank and you put it your handbag , it would redial the number you just used or dial another on your contact list.
@topffer (33286)
• France
A friend has a phone like that and I have received several calls from the phone in his pocket.
Set a password on your phone, that should stop the purse dialing.
@Juliaacv But then I have to remember what it is!
@Platespinner (16529)
Sometimes I think smartphones were invented to make us look stupid.
@vsai2008 (7667)
My dad used to send blank texts to the customer care number when he got the mobile phone for the first time, lol
• Riga, Latvia
I have just a regular mobile. Since I do my work on the net on my desktop PC I don't care to use a smartphone. Hope your phone behaves itself.
@JustBhem (31733)
• Davao, Philippines
I think you need to check it the screen is lock.
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
lol .. "My phone has a mind of its own. I'm sticking with that." hehe i just use lock to prevent smartphone to take control over humanity :) :D
And this is called a "smart phone"?
@prashu228 (25814)
It happens with me. So i bought a nice cover for my phone and i see that it's locked before keeping in my purse
@topffer (33286)
• France
I have a pin code to enter when I open the phone ; for the moment it has not been smart enough to find the 4 numbers of the pin code and to press enter when it was in my pocket. I laughed a lot 1 or 2 weeks ago when I read that the FaceID of the new iPhone did not worked for the first demo.
My dad has butt dialed me a couple of times, and I have purse dialed someone before. I had to start making sure my screen was blank before I put it back in my purse.