TENS Machines for pain relief

By S.E
United Kingdom
I was having a conversation yesterday with a friend about TENS machines. I've used one for years for pain relief. They really do work. My mine is broken, so I've finally gotten around to ordering a new one. Helps cut down on the amount of painkillers needed. If you suffer from chronic pain, I do recommend it.
@Kosgey (1214)
Never heard of it, thanks for your recommendation.
I was told about it by a lovely lady who had an operation go wrong and was left with a trapped nerve. I normally use one every day, but like I say mine is broken.
@Kosgey (1214)
@SerenityEngel wish you replace it soon.
@Kosgey It arrived yesterday and worked so well I didn't need to use pain killers in the afternoon. They are fab items!
I wish I had a good one of these..I got some one for a discount but it is useless. I know they are good.
I saw some on Ebay for £5, but no, I got the £20 one that I have used for years instead. Stick to what I know works.
@SerenityEngel Which one is it you have Serenity? I need to find a good one.
@SerenityEngel I got that one cheaper at Ebay
I have never heard of this kind of machine for pain relief. One of my friends has terrible neck tension pain and I wonder if it would work for her. Just checked on Amazon and read some reviews.
With Fibro I have pain points on my lower neck and upper shoulders and yes it does help me with neck pain. I've used it on my legs and arms as well. Not too expensive. It won't break the bank.
@SerenityEngel I think that I will order one for my friend.
@marlina I've had a TENS machine now for about 11 years. They don't tend to last too long, but they cheap enough to replace.
I probably could use this for my back ache
yes, you could. Might need someone else to stick the pads on for you depending whereabouts on your back the pain is.