What's for dinner? September 26

What's going on the dinner table tonight? I want to know! I'm trying a new recipe from the Skinnytaste web site: Salisbury Steak Meatballs made in the Instant Pot. They cook in their gravy in just 10 minutes after they've been formed and browned using the pot's saute function. I have ground beef thawed, mushrooms, and everything else I need to make them on hand so it seemed like a no-brainer to try them. I'm going to make garlic mashed potatoes and steamed snow peas to go with them. That's what is happening here. What are YOU having? Do tell!
These beefy meatballs are cooked in a mushroom gravy and lightened up by using half ground turkey and half lean ground beef. Kid-friendly, comforting and delicious! Make them in the Instant Pot, Slow Cooker or Stove Top!
I have fried fish today. I already had some for lunch, but I´m hungry and it is not dinner time yet I think I´ll cook some potatoes and eat them with butter.
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
This sounds delicious, Marguicha! I loved fried fish, any time
@kobesbuddy We should eat a lot more fish than what we do. It is healthier.
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@marguicha We bought about six cans of water packed tuna, to help bring my cholesterol level down a little bit.
That sounds good! I'm not sure what we're having tonight.
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I miss hearing from you, how's everything in your new home? @LovingMyBabies
@kobesbuddy (46444)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Yummy, I'm coming to your house for dinner, set an extra plate, please! LOL Just kidding, I'm having a chicken meatpie tonight, our stove is disconnected, so my husband can nail the wall boards on.
From the picture, it does look appetizing.
@TheSojourner (17454)
Oh, how I want one of these Instant Pots!! Sounds good.
Buy one! 6 quart would be perfect for you! I'm starting to feel like I need the 8 quart and there are only 2 of us here.
@NJChicaa well they sold out of that instapot at that $87 price. Within a couple of hours and it was gone when I got there. So I'm going to keep watching. I don't know if the other one brands are as good. One of the things I like about the instapot is the yogurt one. So I think they call it the 6 in 1 Duo
@CoralLevang wait for the Amazon Black Friday sale. They slashed the price on the 6 quart last year. They will probably do the same for the 8 quart this year.
Sounds good! I am going to make me a spinach/banana protein smoothie. Love those. Have a good night!
@Blondie2222 (21793)
Sounds like a pretty good meal to me. I had a cheeseburger for my dinner last night.
@vsai2008 (7835)
I had Roti and Yogurt for dinner yesterday :)
@jerzgirl (8013)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
Other than the mushrooms, it sounds good to me!! I might have to check it out. Gravy can be made without mushrooms, maybe with onions for flavor. I'll have to try it!
We finished up our leftover taco meat.
@sol_cee (15439)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Successful?
@kepweng (14671)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
thanks for sharing looks delicious but i prefer meatballs in spaghetti some i make pork or fish balls too do you try it?
@ricki_911 (19451)
• Toronto, Ontario
I had porkchops corn on the cob and a moxed veggies with squash, zucchini, onion, and mushrooms.
@KristenH (24065)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That sounds like a yummy meal. I had leftover brown sugar ham steak with mashed potatoes and water.