Need a list

@Ithink (10673)
So during the day when I cant get on, I think I need to make a list of things that cross my mind. Something will happen, I will read something, or just think something and think ohhh that would make a good discussion! Then by the time I get here I don't remember exactly what it was that interested me so. Does this happen to anyone else?
@ilocosboy (34407)
Yes thats a good thing to do especially when you want to have more discussions here. There are times we wanted to post but there's the writer's block.
@Ithink (10673)
Mine is more I dont have much going on other then home schooling so not much happens, except me being annoyed with how they do math now! lol
@YrNemo (13402)
It depends on the moods I guess. I often decide against a certain idea after thinking that I would submit such and such a post.
@Ithink (10673)
What do you mean by moods? Mine is just forgetting by the time I get a little time to come here.
@YrNemo (13402)
@Ithink Sometimes cautions told me not to submit certain post.
@Ithink (10673)
@YrNemo Afraid it will offend some?
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
hope you find the interesting discussion by scrolling down and View the discussion of a member
@Ithink (10673)
Yes I do that however I was talking about making discussions of my own and forgetting what I wanted to write about.
Yeah! Sometimes I send myself a text message with reminders of posts I want to make later. I have to do that otherwise Ill forget.
@Ithink (10673)
I would have to carry around paper and pen and that is kinda hard to do all the time.
@Blondie2222 (22218)
Yes this happens to me at times. I think I need to keep a journal next to my bed and the next time something pops up i can write it down then post when I feel like it.
@Ithink (10673)
I think I need to do the same but keep it on my desk!
@Blondie2222 (22218)
@Ithink I have a desk next to my bed so i keep things on that.
@Ithink (10673)
@Blondie2222 I have a nightstand but never have ideas there. Mine just come thru the day while I'm cleaning and thinking.
@sishy7 (27631)
I jot down ideas for discussion topics that suddenly pop up on my mobile...
@Ithink (10673)
Im going to have to figure out how to keep the subjects in mind or something.