Good Morning

@klynlyn (158)
Good morning mylot community. Today I came across the net with wealthy affiliate. It sounds interesting but I am in philippines and they do not offer free membership here. They only have premium membership that pays $340+ or a monthly pay of nearly $50. The site is good for those who are beginner. They accept visa card payment or via paypal but the problem too is that I nolonger have paypal account. They have tools you need in your affiliate business and all. Let me hear your words, advice or opinion about this. Thank you very much.
@shubhu3 (11080)
• New Delhi, India
Good Morning. That's good.
@iriswest (179)
I had heard about WA on most small blogs. I think it is a legit website because they provide an actual course for starters in Affiliate Marketing. However, the price is quite high. Now, if you are looking for tutorials or you just want to learn the basic about AM, I would suggest you try the FREE courses and YouTube videos as well. These will greatly help you in your career and before you start investing, you should research first and know what you will get from it.
@klynlyn (158)
thank you for that @iriswest. your opinion is big help for beginner like me :)
@iriswest (179)
@klynlyn I am glad that I helped you. :)
• Mombasa, Kenya
Goodmorning to you
@klynlyn (158)
how you are doing @joan wanjala?
• Mombasa, Kenya
@klynlyn am good dear, you?
@sishy7 (25632)
Without a paypal account you cannot be paid on here...
@klynlyn (158)
then probably i need to register again in paypal @sishy7
@sishy7 (25632)
@klynlyn Yes, that would be a good idea. Be sure to enter your Paypal Email in your myLot Setting once you are registered there.
@kepweng (4425)
morning to you too nice
@prashu228 (20592)
Never heard about this