The New Challenge

@UncleJoe (11276)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
It’s obvious to me that I don’t have enough brain cells left to understand why anybody would think this was a good idea. Not that I am against challenges, but this if far beyond my level. Perhaps it’s just me, but who can tell me why anyone would do this to themselves if they didn’t have to? Ain’t life tough enough? People have been taking the hot pepper challenge for ages but this one is relatively new. The “Carolina Reaper” is by far the hottest pepper in the world. This is just a sample of one of the many clips I have watched. They are all hilarious. My favorite was one where a girl confessed that the pepper was so hot it made her contacts fall out. How about you? Would you take this challenge?
SEE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE CHALLENGE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpLmey7hWoM Sabrina's Channel: http://bit.ly/BriChannel Follow me on Twitter to stay u...
I´d rather challenge myself with interacting here or working for free rice to the hungry.
@Scrapper88 (1332)
I try to stay away from anything hot or spicy.
@Ithink (10495)
The most I do is Wasabi with Sushi. I would never try this and don't understand why anyone would. I like my innards together, not with ulcers and melting my innards. The 5 minutes of fame sure didn't look like it was worth it to me.
I never eat anything hot. I put an ice cube in my coffee to cool it down. I only eat food that is lukewarm. Some folks must have mouths that can handle hot, but not me.
@Kosgey (1292)
I will never take such a challenge.
I would never ever take this challenge! I hate spicy anything so this is not for me.
@nanette64 (18081)
• Fairfield, Texas
Oh hell no @UncleJoe . What gets me is that some people die from these stupid challenges.
@UncleJoe (11276)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@nanette64 Kinda thins out the gene pool, don't it?
@JWMURP (51)
I have never liked peppers very much, not the hottest ones at all. I have not been able to understand the contents with the hottest peppers that people can find.
@kepweng (19190)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
could you eat a hot chili pepper if they pay you $ 1000 or $ 1 million ?
@Srbageldog (8254)
At one point in time, maybe. I have tried ghost peppers and scorpion peppers, both which are extremely hot. A friend of mine grows them and used to give us some. Nowadays I have stomach problems (mainly GERD, or chronic heartburn,) so I don't think I would be able to stomach it. I can't even handle jalapenos anymore. Which is quite upsetting since I love jalapenos and spicy food in general! Now I know if I eat anything spicy, I am going to pay for it later.