What do you do if thiers No Already Food source? Do you have a family working in military?

@kepweng (9463)
Good Day to you all everyone worldwide friends my day is not a good day its a deppresing shocking scarry day thinking beacuse of what i read in an article . its really grossed i feel down in my chair and my hot coffee poured in my legs and im shaking of my head and i stop to eat my hormel spam bacon flavor beacuase of what i read horrible image credited too eatthis.com What can you say about this 2 human are they deserved a putin laws?? and its like a real life horror movie right do you think they will make this a film ?? its savage and the veryI mportant Question is thier are NO Foods Anymore ?? WHY they do this?? url or link credited too
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/09/27/russian-cannibal-couple-confess-eating-30-people-sold-meat-pieces-army-base-police-say/707255001/
This is just horrible. These people have o be mentally ill.
@kepweng (9463)
maybe they need a food stamps too so they not be hungry
• Dallas, Texas
I will not watch it but based on the title of your link, it's enough to make me realize that it is an appalling act of evil.
@kepweng (9463)
what sentence you want for this 2?
@sabtraversa (12152)
Bacon flavored spam?! I know there are plans with cockroaches, but killing humans for food... I'm speechless. They have some serious mental issues.
@kepweng (9463)
yes do you already tried it? spam have diffrent flavors im looking for turkey flavors plans? cockroaches? whats that friend
@sabtraversa (12152)
@kepweng No, I never had spam. Oh cockroaches, they are bugs, known for surviving harsh events and environments, such as radiation. I don't know if they're good or anything, most people think they're gross.
i've seen the flavored spam in the supermarket and was surprised also because the spam i grew up with only had one flavor. i guess people's tastes have changed.
Discover the wide variety of SPAM® flavors, like SPAM® Classic, Turkey or with Bacon. Find your favorite lunch meat or quick family dinner!
@iridion9 (5102)
Eating human flesh specially the brain will make you sick.
@kepweng (9463)
do you already try to eat a brain? why you know?
@iridion9 (5102)
@kepweng I saw a documentary in Discovery channel before. Native tribe in Papua New Gunea are cannibals after eating those human brains they got sick. They are paralized. I think if I not mistaken the name of the disease is KURU.
Cannibalism: It will get you, um, closer to god. Or, at least, that's what an isolated tribe somewhere in the middle of Papua New Guinea used to believe. The tribe, called the Fore people, believed that the only way to get to <a href="http://www.ncbi.nlm.n
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Cannibalism is a vice that should never be imagined or even in a movie
@kepweng (9463)
i think they will make it a movie are you a fan of horror film?
That is very gross and horriable.
@Micmac (7343)
What a disgusting thing to do.
@bluesa (13432)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
This is very disturbing. There has to be something really wrong with a person to do this.