I'm new come meet me :)

Hey guys, So I am new to the site, not to sure how it all works yet but I'm sure I'll pick it up in no time at all. We're else better to start than introducing myself :) My name is Ajyea, I am a female lol just in case you're wondering ?? my friends describe me as super bubbly and outgoing, but also down to earth and caring. I absoulutly love to talk, I could seriously talk the ear of anything or anyone that wants to listen ?? I love people and I make new friends so easily in fact everywhere I go I find myself chatting away to complete strangers.... Shall we have a Q&A? Ask me anything you would like to know about me ?? anything at all. Can't wait to get to know all of you lovely people. So feel free to share a little or alot about you too. Bye for now
@shubhu3 (18541)
• New Delhi, India
Welcome to mylot.
Thank you. Hope you're enjoying your night
@shubhu3 (18541)
• New Delhi, India
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
Welcome to myLot hope you enjoy it here. So what country are you from. I'm guessing the US
I'm hoping to enjoy it here also.... What made you guess the US? I am Australian though, good guess though ?? We're abouts are you from? ??
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@MissaAjyea Most are from the US so that's why I guessed that. I was born and raised in Chicago, these days I live in a small town about 50 miles south of Chicago.
@m_audrey6788 (15366)
Hi there! Welcome to mylot kindly read mylot Policies, Rules and Regulations. Good luck and enjoy mylotting!
@amit00 (90)
• Shimla, India
Hi and welcome.
Hello to you also. How are you doing on this lovely night?
@amit00 (90)
• Shimla, India
@MissaAjyea nothing . And you ???
@amit00 Currently I am relaxing on my lounge, had a huge day today, my 5m old son is teething and his soo clingy ATM, it nice to have some me time while his all snuggled up in bed lol
@pradab (465)
Welcome be creative And you will love this site
Thank you and already loving it
@sugartoes (42746)
• Greencastle, Indiana
nice to meet you, I hope you plan on being here awhile have you read the rules yet? if not I can send them to you where are you from do you live in the states or overseas? what do you enjoy doing? what hobbies do you have if any? what foods & music do you enjoy? do you love pets?
@Kosgey (1292)
Thanks welcome to my lot you will find here to be very interesting has you have said stated, u like chatting then you are in the right place.
• Uzbekistan
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@dodoazo (21448)
You're an Aussie. Now you may start talking about your place. Is there Kangaroo roaming in your place?
I love your introduction. So, where are you from? What brought you to My Lot and welcome and just sit back and enjoy it.
@Bluedoll (17052)
Hope you enjoy it here. And I don't know what else to say.
@Kahl39 (1286)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I am also a bit new here. Not a month yet. Welcome to myLot. It is definitely a good community.
• Pakistan
welcome to mylot, you made the right choice, as I have been to several forums but this forum is an amazing place to be... you will know this for yourself, and do make some kangaroo kababs for me, and invite me, thanks.
@Lizirazo (2424)
Welcome to mylot, a community of loving and caring people. Interact, enjoy yourself and also earn.
@mitu88 (56)
Hi super bubbly welcome to my lot and looking forward lot of fun here.Enjoy.
Hi there welcome to mylot. Aside from doing mylot what else keeps you occupied.
Welcome to mylot! Hope you enjoy it here.
@aureliah (18857)
• Kenya
Welcome to MyLot. We have a very loving community here.
@inertia4 (27713)
Well, hello there and welcome to MyLot. This is an awesome site to meet new people and interact. I am sure with your personality that you will fit in just fine here. You are going to find many awesome people here to interact with. Right now I cannot think of any questions to ask. I will learn about you as time goes on. Enjoy it here.