Making money online

@sarik1 (199)
First I would like to say that it is always good to use your time in right direction. People waste their time in different websites over meaningless gossips.However we can use those websites as social platform for meaningful reasons. I never like to waste my time,so I do only important activities. Now I come to know we can earn too doing same thing,so I joined this way as well. Nice to be here.
@yugocean (5667)
Nice thoughts, and very much welcome. You will learn and earn in myLot about making money online. Here you can enjoy too, this won't waste you but earn for you, and with good discussion it would be better.
@sarik1 (199)
Thank you and sure I will learn earn money online .in myLot.
@yugocean (5667)
@sarik1 When you start, there is no looking back, many people only start but better one carry on and best go forward, so be better and best.
@sarik1 (199)
@yugocean yesr right say i will better and best
@Shiva49 (10691)
myLot is an inviting site where one can earn in proportion to the effort put in - siva
@vandana7 (57815)
And it is more than merely an earning opportunity, or socializing opportunity. :)
@Shiva49 (10691)
@vandana7 Yes it is real life in action - siva
@sarik1 (199)
yes you are say great words
@vandana7 (57815)
Relaxing is not always a waste of time. Sometimes it keeps anger in check, and diverts your mind from a problem that helps you to take a fresh look at it...however, you need to decide how much you need to relax.
@sarik1 (199)
Nice thought. Yes right say.
@Kosgey (1206)
Welcome to mylot , first you need to read the guidelines and start implementing bit by bit is when you will realised the worth of mylot.
You won't make much money here on mylot. It is a nice way to chat with people, but it is not a money spinner. As long as you remember that you'll be fine.
@Kosgey (1206)
@SerenityEngel that's it my friend
@sarik1 (199)
@SerenityEngel right say . mylot is not only earn making online and also fun enjoy discuss with many people.
Good to know that you know how to balance the use of technology. Some waste their time stalking other peoples page and doings. That they forget howbto live theirs. Haha
@amit00 (90)
• Shimla, India
Welcome and best of luck.
@sarik1 (199)
Good say yes. It is best earn making online.
@sarik1 (199)
@amit00 Thanks .wonderful making money online
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@sarik1 (199)
Thank you for giving link of Guidelines, this is good to know such website have written rules. By the way, I am from India
• Denmark
@sarik1 You're welcome. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
• Baguio, Philippines
Very interesting and helpful!
@iridion9 (2359)
okay you are referring to MyLot right?
@sarik1 (199)
I do not understand what you mean.
@iridion9 (2359)
@sarik1 (199)
@iridion9 yes you are say referring .mylot is not only referring and making money online and earning online. and more thing can see in mylot.
I agree. It is noce to put some of your down time to making a few extra bucks. What sites are you using?
@sarik1 (199)
Nothing, this is my only earning website. I am busy with social life also.
@Kahl39 (1082)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Nice point you have raised there. I also have changed my perspective. Like you I no longer waste my time on social media that eats my time without having to earn anything.
@sarik1 (199)
Yes we must not waste our time, time is money, so why not make money with free time.
@avi256 (4024)
• Pune, India
Welcome to mylot...try to post more on the topics that interest you rather what could be interesting
@sarik1 (199)
Thank you. yes sure i will bring new topics which interest in people.
@avi256 (4024)
• Pune, India
@sarik1 BTW..what are your major areas of interests?
@sarik1 (199)
@avi256 For me many areas of interests which daily by daily hearing news in social area. Do not know people what are social news in busy life. then will find better awareness in mylot for people.so mylot is not give knowledge also better good earning online.
@shubhu3 (14012)
• New Delhi, India
That's right.
@sarik1 (199)
Thank you .you are support for my post and you give reply nice. yes today it is important making money online.
@shubhu3 (14012)
• New Delhi, India
@sarik1 (199)
@shubhu3 keep smile in mylot and hope you will enjoy fun earn making online.
• Baguio, Philippines
I agree, rather than wasting precious time for nothing...
@sarik1 (199)
humm ok you time is precious .dont waste .it is on someone who does not realize that you are too. so making money online is precious time which every people must work .
• Baguio, Philippines
@sarik1 Agree with that..
@sjvg1976 (15900)
I don't know if you may be able to earn much from this site as earnings are low here. Most of the people here are not for money but for making friends.
@sarik1 (199)
It is not necessary every person is working online earning for reason low earning. person can enjoyment with earning making online.and with friends will discussion share topic enjoyment.and will make earning money.
@Paige32 (1665)
Yes, it's possible to have fun and still make money online. Most people just waste their time online without earning anything from their time.
@sarik1 (199)
right say . earning money online is enjoy online. work .it is good creative online money online. all people is good. in online work ,we should not waste this work.
@cherigucchi (4034)
I have also been trying to do some work online rather than wasting time doing social network like facebooking.
@sarik1 (199)
please be active in mylot and understand mylot. mylot is making money online and give knowledge thoughts ideas . You must interesting in mylot. better social awareness in mylot and you should search ideas of discuss. and people will comments you discuss.main point that facebook is not money online only social network.
@UmiNoor (3438)
Yes, it is so possible to earn money online and you can earn here at myLot while interacting with others and at the same time learn new things and meet new people from all over the world. Welcome and happy earning.
@sarik1 (199)
Thanks and yes your are right say. I will say that mylot is one making money online and better benefits of mylot as new learning knowledge, new things learn and connect new people.
@anujain75 (1069)
Though I hv joined long before yet was not active that much. Recently I m writing here and I must say my lot is great in the sense that it serves a common platform to share our views and also we can earn some!
@sarik1 (199)
Very good. nice great . your have joined again after long time. be active in mylot. It is benefits for all peoples .mylot is a discussion type and give knowledge of any type topic and better earning.
@MarsGirl (291)
• Chennai, India
Welcome to mylot. There are people who work offline more than 8 hrs, so they spend in such websites mentioned by you, for relaxation, we cannot blame them. We need to blame people who spend much time online doing nothing.
@sarik1 (199)
Thank you yes You say right . we will understand to all people who spend online nothing. we should awareness to all people who spend online nothing . It is very good making money online and tell them benefits of making money online.
@neildc (17257)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Welcome to mylot. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun and earnings will follow.
@sarik1 (199)
thank you . you have given nice words in enjoy fun earning for mylot.
@Bluedoll (16790)
We could say this about the entire internet. Need to really search for something good?
@sarik1 (199)
Making money online is one best earning online. It is good for all people.