Two tickets!

Peoria, Arizona
I guess it would be two tickets to paradise, since my paradise is seeing my favorite band in concert. Today started the sales of Black Veil Brides and Asking Alexandria co-headliner tour The Resurrection tour! I am so excited! This will be my 5th time (I think...or 6th) time seeing Black Veil Brides and if you don't know, they are my all time favorite band! they have been for 11 years now and I cannot believe I get to see them again! I have always wanted to see Asking Alexandria in concert, so that is really awesome. It is going to be nuts because AA fans are pretty hardcore, but hey that is what makes a concert fun! As long as there is limited moshing...mosh pits are dangerous. Crown the Empire is also on this tour which is totally out of the blue, but so cool! I really like Crown the Empire, so it will be great seeing them live! Ahh! I need to like start a count down or something for this concert, because it could not come soon enough. I have not been to a concert in 2 years! It has been way too long! I need to see my boys!
Don't know any of those but sounds very exciting for you.
• Peoria, Arizona
They are all rock bands. The lead singer of Black Veil Brides was on the radio with his solo band Andy Black, he was on a lot of pop stations.
@DesirousDreamer yeah, thats why i dont know them hate rock.
• Peoria, Arizona
@Courtlynn Aww, don't hate rock, just dislike it because it is different haha no reason to hate music.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice that you enjoying the concert how was it?
• Peoria, Arizona
It won't happen until Feburary.
@quantum2020 (9546)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That sounds fine. TO go an watch a concert of a band of your choice is wonderful. I haven´t attended a concert this year, but soon I´ll be looking to attend one. I hope you enjoy the concert
• Peoria, Arizona
I love concerts, so it is good to be able to go again. I still have to wait months for it, but it is worth the wait!
@peachpurple (12865)
Hope that you will have a great time
• Peoria, Arizona
It won't be for a while, but thank you!