Bad neighbor, she poured hot water to my pregnant adopted cat

Lonely cat, homeless
@cacay1 (32537)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I woke up in trouble hearing a cat's agonizing voice. It was a very loud and terrifying noise. When I opened the door, I saw my adopted cat trembled in fear and pain. I picked her and was so mad at the inhuman being doing it. Then I saw my neighbor and asked her if she was the one pouring boiling water to my cat. She madly answered me, "Yes, I am ".The reason was shallow. She hates cats.My cat stays for awhile on their door watching some flies .The house of my neighbor is just 6 meters away from our house and divided only with a high fence.My cat passes through the grills of the main door.That time I was already mad ,and without a second thought I called the police.The police arrived and blottered the case. I told neighbor how cruel was she and that she must pay. She was in horrifying mood when saw two police coming. The police told her that she might serve some months in jail for animal cruelty.The matter will be brought to the Animal Welfare Administration . The police took some shots to my adopted cat.They pity the cat for she is pregnat. I drove my cat to the Veterinarian . The doctor handed me medical certificate for the cat ,as proof of animal abuse. Minie, ( my cat's name) got second degree burn. The doctor cleans the burn,and prescribes me medicine for the cat. Minie might be released from the clinic three days from now.I do not know yet if her prenancy is affected. When I arrived home from the clinic, I saw my neighbor talking to my sister begging her to convince me not to sue her in court. I told her, it is not me nor my sister she would beg for mercy,but the animal welfare administration.She said she will refund all my expenses, my answer was, No. That is too much cruelty.Why pour hot water when do not like a cat? The cat does nothing wrong with her, only her dislikeness to my pregnant adopted cat. I adopted Minie for she was homeless and sick. Is there also animal cruelty in your place? Is the culprit punished? My feeling is so bad this morning. I have to excuse myself for some hours here to relax and to eat my breakfast.Have a nice weekend everyone. May your weekend is so smooth and full of fun. Image credit to Pixabay
That is just terrible. She deserves to be punished for what she did to the poor kitty.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Happy2BeMe, until this moment I cannot imagine the horrible action of my neighbor. Her husband is our 3rd-degree cousin. Her husband, my cousin talked to know what happened. I have heard them quarreling.The wife cried maybe punished by her husband. Her husband is a nice person and caring to animals.In fact, her husband has a pet dog, bulldog. She was warned never to harm the dog or else, she will be dethroned.
@cacay1 that is terrible that she is like that. I hope she never mistreat that dog.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Happy2BeMe , she also hates dog but her husband warned her not to harm his pet. They always quarrel because of a bulldog. Why, because her husband always cuddles the young doggie. They do not have a child, perhaps having that pet pacifies her husband's dream to have a baby.
Because people can be so cruel I keep my kitties indoors.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rebelann , there are cruel people in the world. They are mentally sick. I cannot keep my pet indoor. She is used to stay in our yard, but I wonder why she went out passing through the grills on the main door. She might not cross the path of others next time when she is well. Thank you so much for sharing your nice thought, very much appreciated.
You are welcome @cacay1 Is there anyplace you can keep her so she has a safe place to give birth?
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rebelann , Thank you so much.
That's terrible to do. I hope it wasn't intentionally done.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shavkat it was intentionally done, my friend. Maybe she is allergic of cats' appearance. I hope she is not pregnant, or else, her baby would resemble a cat's face.
@cacay1 Hahaha Did you confront her?
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shavkat , yes friend and she will be jailed. Tomorrow she must appear to the Animal and Welfare admin office.The police will escort her there. I wish to see her in jail even for some days so she will learn a lesson out of her wors action. I hope the police won't be bribed along the way
You are so cool headed...believe me if I was there I would have rushed inside the house get some hot water myself and pour it on that neighbour. Dont let that inhuman person go away. Let her rot in jail. I help people with their pets let it be cat or dog or birds or anything. I have worked with some organisation which resue and help animals so if I see anyone hurting any animal I get so angry ...my gf also love animals and she have 5 cats...we call them our kids. Cats are both of our weakness...we just love cats
@royalprince I am so happy you love animals so much. I have always called my pets my kids. I have a lovely black kitten i rescued last week, and he is my son for sure! I would not want it any other way as the kitty has a huge spot in my heart!
@Marty1 cats are really adorable...I really love to cuddle them..
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Marty1 , actually, I stoned my neighbor then she locked their door. She was shocked when two policemen knocked on her door.She will be escorted by the police tomorrow to the office of the animal and rescue center. I will never forgive her. My pet's entire back is badly burned. Her skin peeled off., I am so hurt until this day. I will fetch Minie tomorrow at Vet Med's clinic. I hope she could be brought back home with me. Thank you so much. We cannot avoid our anger for a cat has life and feels pains too.
@sallypup (26316)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I am sorry for your poor little kitty. That neighbor is just nasty. Cat's skin burns just like a humans. I am in the middle of a super sad neighbor cat mess right now. The police do nothing. People in my part of the world do not give the same rights to cats as they do to dogs. The neighbors have kittens that make me ill to my stomach: very skinny and their eyes look infected. I can not get anyone to do anything about it. I also do not want their cats over to my place, cause my cats could get sick. I don't understand why the neighbors have cats cause they do not care for them. Just makes my stomach ache.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sallypup ,thank you for sharing your own experience too. I am so sad to those kittens.They were not cared by the owner. My cat when she delivers her kitties and if many, I will bring them to animal welfare administration to find nice people to adopt them. I want only one or two cats at home as my pet(s).
@sallypup (26316)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@cacay1 You are a caring person. You're right about having only one or two cats. I love cats too and make sure to give them a decent home.. I hope you can keep your kitty away from that neighbor.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sallypup , My pet will surely be afraid to enter that same place again. I plan to cover the grills with a net so she will not be tempted to go out. She will not anymore be alone if her kitten will come out.
@kiran8 (15362)
• Mangalore, India
That is such horrible thing to do , some people can be so cruel and self centered.. I see it happening here as well..people kicking a street dog or a cat
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@kiran8 , there are cruel people, we cannot describe their mindset. They are hopeless beings. They cannot find peace and true love because of their abnormal behavior towards animals. Animals can save lives and properties through their constant meowing if see a snake for example or a blaze in a home. They have feelings too.
@kiran8 (15362)
• Mangalore, India
@cacay1 Absolutely , we need to teach our children to respect all living beings , more importantly set an example
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@kiran8 That is right.There are children that like animals. Only few hate animals.
@kepweng (11130)
this is sad friend this is a animal Cruelty it can reported in police
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@kepweng , it was already reported the time I saw the cat;s skin peeled off. There were two police that came to her house and she was told to get ready to face the law.
How is you cat now? Did you pour cold water on her to relief the pain? Poor Minie, I hope she is fine, I love animals so much, I cannot stand those who abuse animals, I would put them in jail for life.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck , my poor cat is confined in the vet meds clinic. I am going to fetch her tomorrow if already allowed. Almost all parts of her back got a second-degree burned, hair skin peeled off. My neighbor will be escorted by police tomorrow to the office of the animal rescue center. I will be on leave tomorrow for my appearance is required in the animal rescue center. I hope to see my neighbor in jail. I will never accept her apology. Just imagine the back part of the cat, so red and painful to bear.
@cacay1 Do not accept her apology, because she is a cruel woman and she deserves jail, so she learn to respect the animal. I am glad that the veterinary took care of your cat, poor little thing, I hope she is not in too big pain.
@YrNemo (11181)
I admire the police there! So cool of them to arrive very promptly. Let hope that neighbor of yours learned a big lesson this time. She was so mean wasn't she! (That poor cat!). A medal to you for standing up for animal rights.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@YrNemo , the police station is so near home my friend, walking distance. Plus one police was my former suitor, lol, an advantage. he will escort my neighbor tomorrow to the office of the animal welfare. I hope to see her in jail even some days so she will feel ashamed of what she had done to a cat.
@YrNemo (11181)
@cacay1 (re: your former suitor in that police station!)
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@YrNemo Yes my friend, but he has married 5 years ago. He cannot wait me. He was in a hurry of something
@cahaya1983 (10060)
What a cruel thing to do! I hope actions are taken against her. Some people just need to learn their lesson the hard way.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@cahaya1983 it is indeed terrible action; it seems my neighbor does not understand that animals also feel pain. She should pay her horrible action to my pet.
@nanette64 (17114)
• Fairfield, Texas
@cacay1 Maybe she needs to have some boiling water thrown at her.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@nanette64 How I really wanted to, if only so she will know how it feels when boiling water is poured onto her body.I believe our neighbor has an attitude and mental problems.
@ilocosboy (34344)
If only her manner of replying you was polite, I think you may not opted to complain her in the authorities, now she's in the hot seat.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy , her reason was so shallow. She better got a broom to drive the cat away not a boiling water to pour into the body of the poor cat. before it was my sister hater of my pet, this time our neighbor. It is hard to love a neighbor whose attitude is demonic.
@ilocosboy (34344)
@cacay1 you won't really forgive here?
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy , her enemy this time is the animal welfare office and the police. We are not a close neighbor and all the people at home. She has mental and attitude problem. She does not smile at people hahaha. She is crazy.
@thelme55 (13984)
What? That is just terrible. I am glad you call the police. She will learn to be kind to animals if she would be punished. Yes, you can go to jail if you are cruel to animals here in Germany. I hope your cat can overcome her wound. I am sure the cat will always remember this. I hope the kittens in her tummy are not suffering from the abuse.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@thelme55, I will fetch my pet cat tomorrow afternoon at 4 after my class. I hope she could be brought home. I think it takes weeks to heal the bruise due to burn almost the entire backbone of the cat. She is so pitiful. I hope some hair grows after she is healed. Our neighbor will also go to the Animal Welfare office to be escorted by the police.I hope she will be fined and sentenced by the court.
@thelme55 (13984)
@cacay1 I hope so.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@thelme55 I hope so, too.
That is terrible abd i hooe she gets a huge fine or some months in jail.
@cacay1 one can only hope
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Courtlynn ,that is also true.
That is very cruel. I'm glad you called the police on her. No, we don't have anything like that here where I live. Maybe in other states.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@just4him,There are many homeless cats here.Others were brought to the animal rescue center. About my pet, she is badly burned and hair peeled off from her entire backbone skin. The cat looks so pitiful. I hope her kittens are not affected. I am going to fetch her up there in Vet Med.I hope my neighbor pays the crime.
@cacay1 I hope so too. That is so bad to have all the hair peeled off. That shouldn't happen to any animal. So cruel. I expect you are keeping all the bills from the vet for when you go to court for this.
@nanette64 (17114)
• Fairfield, Texas
That B**CH @cacay1 . She's lucky it was me; I'd have ripped her head off. I'm glad you're sticking to your word about filing the charges. She deserves jail time. I would make sure Minie is safe from her, otherwise she's liable to try and poison her next time.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@nanette64 , her husband got mad at his wife for being so brutal to my cat. her husband is my cousin. He told me, he won't interfere me with my plan of suing her. She will be escorted by police tomorrow to the animal welfare admin. She must pay the crime. My cat's skin all over her back was peeled off, so pitiful looks so painful.
@nanette64 (17114)
• Fairfield, Texas
@cacay1 I'm glad your cousin won't interfere. That poor cat (skin). This is going to make her giving birth 10 times worse because once the kittens are born, they're going to want to crawl all over her.
I am so sorry that happened to your cat. You are a kind person to care so much about her. I think the insane neighbor deserves years in prison. She is lucky you didn't pour boiling water on her, so she sees how much it hurts. We have laws about animal cruelty here, in my state we have a new law that really punishes cruelty but i believe it only applies to dogs.I have a black kitten i adopted last week and the kitty is adored by all my friends and me!
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Marty1 , There are many landed in jail because of killing cats. The killing went viral on a YouTube because the criminal made the killing live.He butchered one time 10 cats. The netizens reacted and the police found and seen the brutality in YoTube.The guy, 22 years old stays behind bars. He is still in jail for almost 3 years now.There are many cat haters. I do not know why they have that kind of mentality Cats do not bite humans, they could be our loyal friends.They never leave us.
@cacay1 How long is the sentence for that pathetic 22 years old who killed cats? Hopefully, it is a life without parole sentence? I have received nothing but love from my kitten as he is a sweetheart! He is my first cat, and I am so happy I adopted him, or rather he allowed me to adopt him. I saw him at the shelter, and knew he was the kitty for me! He just offers me love, and i reciprocate the love to him! He is playing with a pen right now as he loves toys that roll around the floor!
That is the most cruel thing a human being can do. I hate people who hurt animals when it didn't do anything to harm them!
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rachz_kisses me too, I hate people like our neighbor. I will no longer look at the face of my neighbor. No wonder, God did not give her a child. She is childless after 12 years of marriage. I think if she has a bay she keeps on spanking the baby.better that way, childless for she is heartless being.
@cacay1 No. A heartless person like her doesn't deserve a baby.
Hope fully, she gets what is due to her for doing such an inhumane act.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@allen0187 my neighbor must pay the crime. The entire back of my adopted is colored red.The skin was peeled off. Minie is in pain. I am going to fetch her tomorrow in the Vet Med's clinic. I hope she could be brought home tomorrow. I will no longer look at the face of that hater neighbor.
@KrauseHome (34986)
Glad you called the Cops. This woman is very Cruel and needs to be stopped. You just do not do things like this to animals and expect to get away with it. Unfortunately around here before they will do much you almost need proof of them doing it in order for something to really be done about it which is Sad.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@KrauseHome My neighbor is a Physical Therapist, childless, that might be the reason God did not give her a child for she is a crazy human, hater.
She should have to endure being in court for what she did. A monster she is. Yes, we have laws protecting animals here. My state of Illinois is #1 on the list regarding the protection of animals. Jail time should be given to all who abuse animals, in my opinion. People who abuse animals often move on to abuse humans.
@cacay1 (32537)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Corbin5, very well said my friend.No house helpers stay for weeks in this neighbor. Those maids we interviewed said that their lady master keeps on scolding them and they did not know the reason. I believe this neighbor has a mental illness. She better sees a Psychiatrist. She is a Physical therapist, childless and good for her. She is not qualified to have a baby.The baby may surely suffer a lot.