Rest Day is Real! But I have lot of things I must do.

@tech40 (7995)
I have 2 days rest day from my work, Yeah I must feel chill, relaxed, and other stuff.. but I'm wrong.. This is the first day of my rest day, and I'm thinking lot of things that I must done within the day.. Firstly is myLot things. Interact, response, like, and maintaining my following list..yeah it isn't easy since I've been absent for couple of days, I still need to catch up, few minutes ago I finished the notification part which is good. Second, I have video content that I recorded, now I need to compile and create a "good" video, I'm wishing I can create a good one, huuuh! So.. I have tons of video clips here.. and so far I don't have idea yet what type of video I'm going to create.. hoping Idea will comes later! Huh! Forgive me for my absence! Yohoo!
How many days were you absent? I was on a business trip as well. Came back to mylot Friday but stayed only for a couple of minutes.
@tech40 (7995)
@toniganzon Been absent for 4 days.. if I'm active that day and I'm able to get 0.5 per day.. then I can reach my goal :( But I guess I can't hit it right now.. urgh! hahaha
@tech40 I'm so sorry. I was away for almost the same.
@ilocosboy (31849)
Its okay at least your being here, your presence is already a big thing buddy.
@tech40 (7995)
Yup that is correct :) But I need to interact a lot to reach another $1.5 i'm still far tho haha
@ilocosboy (31849)
@tech40 lets interect then.
@kepweng (5869)
hope you take a rest and be back
@tech40 (7995)
I feel fine now.. I'm still trying to reach my $10 goal which is $1.5 difference haha! This afternoon or tonight i'm going to start doing my YouTube thing.. hmm! but for a while, i'm going to focus myLot
That's a good thing to do. No rest day for me, I need to work online on weekends.
@tech40 (7995)
@Shavkat yeah probably still same here.. work days from work, and still doing online stuff haha!
@tech40 It is a part of being a hard worker and to aim something before the end of the year. Cheers!
@tech40 (7995)
@Shavkat Woah.. you got a point there.. yeah we should aim something.. hmm
@ridingbet (36366)
usually, the site is so active on the last day of the month. we try to reach more than the minimum, or try reaching it.
@tech40 (7995)
Hmm yeah I've noticed that one also.. specially many people are trying to reach the minimum at the last day, but why on last day?! haha
@ridingbet (36366)
@tech40 procrastination. some just hurry or rush to reach $5 and that makes the site so productively interactive.
@tech40 (7995)
@ridingbet $5.. it took me 10 days I think to get that amount haha! How about you? how many takes you need to reach $5?
@cahaya1983 (8212)
I know what that feels like. Sometimes I look forward to the weekend just so I can rest but I end up having to do so many things that I can't do during the weekdays.
@tech40 (7995)
@cahaya1983 yeah! that is correct.. like other mylotter said, instead of resting, there are so many things must to be done
I hope you were able to catch up on everything.
@tech40 (7995)
I'm trying.. since I only have few hours left before myLot cut off ends.. hmm
Hopefully, you made the most of your rest days and you were able to catch up on all your activities.
@tech40 (7995)
Yeah so far so good I'm able to catch up from since I've been inactive for 4 days.. haha! but I'll try to be active within next week.. hmm let see if I can balance working + mylotting haha!
@tech40 time management is the key. Good luck!
@tech40 (7995)
@allen0187 Yeah that is correct.. but what if time doesn't like you LOL just kidding haha!
@xiaolisu (1288)
• Shenyang, China
Rest day is busy than work day sometime
@tech40 (7995)
Yeah! You're correct with that!.. why they called it restday urgh!
@prashu228 (22033)
Hope you had a good time
@xiaolisu (1288)
• Shenyang, China
Rest day is busy than work day sometime