myLot: Do you set a daily goal ($$$) here?

myLot's priority is not money (though a lot of people think that), but sometimes people think about it, right? So... Financially speaking, do you always try to keep a goal of earnings here or are you participating in the site posting your discussions and interacting just by letting things flow without thinking about the results?
• Riga, Latvia
No I never set a goal. I just always hope for the best and am happy if I make payout. That to me is a bonus to the great time spent here and interacting.
No financial goal for me here except reaching the payout amount each month.
@else34 (13666)
• New Delhi, India
@TheInvisibleMan No,because I know if I set a goal,I would certainly fail to achieve it.Lack of time has been my problem.I can't stay online for more than two hours a day.
Sometimes? For me? I'm not sure about that. I hardly check my earnings. I'm here when I have the time to. I don't force myself to be here because I don't have a goal. Oh, I do have a goal, to be active here. But being active here for me means posting a discussion even just once a month. For this month I think I posted 5. Not sure. That's already active for me.
@wongchoiyee (6512)
I just come here whenever I miss my mylotter friends, honestly. But sometimes I do check the earnings update. If its possible I want to cashout every month too.
@kepweng (5789)
nope how many $ you make now?
@pitstop (4735)
Nope. I just stay active when I can. So I'm happy with whatever I earn
@YesWay (3496)
@pitstop that's the way to do it
@pitstop (4735)
@YesWay in so wish I had the time to be more regular or set at least weekly goals.
@Adpal16 (326)
23h
For now I am letting things flow and do not have a goal , but I’m sure i can get to the 5$ minimal mark to cash out because so many interesting conversations here and also being able to put out questions as well is amazing !
Each month by the end of the month I like to set my goal to make $5 or more and then work towards making more till the 15th when I get paid.
@YesWay (3496)
I can't set myself a daily goal as I would end up getting too disheartened when I didn't meet it!!
just as a reference
@KrauseHome (33249)
I need to start being a little more active here, and post more when I can. Last month I was way too sporadic and just missed payout. I need to figure out what works best for me to meet my Goal to guarantee payout each month.
@prashu228 (21963)
No such goals here. But it's a nice feeling if we reach minimum
@tech40 (7983)
if I hit $5 early, im aiming for $10
@sprite1950 (1655)
• Corsham, England
Is it even possible on a site like this where you don't know how many replies you will get? Each day seems different to me as sometimes I get the chance to interact more than others.
I set the goal as $5, but it is very difficult. So, I almost forgot this goal. When you ask this question, I remember the answer. But, I just can play computer on Saturday or Sunday. I cannot always post something here. So, my goal maybe quite meaningless.
@dodoazo (9967)
Setting a goal will only lead you to dissatisfaction and disappointment. Goals usually never attain or completed.
Not really..
@Kosgey (1224)
Its my number one interaction site besides earning
@dodo19 (27714)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
No I don’t really set a daily goal. I will try to reach payout every month, but that’s about it. I’m mostly here to have fun and interact.