Secrets, who has them? WHY?

@sugartoes (40713)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hello all my good friends how ya'll doing? hope you all are enjoying the time you have doing what ever it is your doing, I'm not gonna be here today as I have some bills to pay & things to do, sorry. But I do want to leave you wondering about the interesting topic here of what this is about, secrets who has them & why do we have them in our lives? I have some that NO ONE will EVER know about. It's a part of me that only I'm the ONLY 1 to know you know how it's said, they'll take it to their grave? well this one will be just that, that's all I'm saying Do you have any secrets that you're hiding away? In this Video, there's something I bet NONE of you ever thought about & will be amazed at what you find out in this video, things that we need to know about & how they are kept & why their SECRETS. Do I have your curiosity up? well why not find out just what has you intrigued about the video here? take some time to check out the secrets that we all should have the right to know about our Gov.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose Diana DoX Loading... Unsubscribe from Dia
@shubhu3 (14282)
• New Delhi, India
We all have secrets.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shubhu3 but those we call secrets are they REALLY just that & why do we have them? what's the reason?
@shubhu3 (14282)
• New Delhi, India
@sugartoes We have them may be because we don't anyone to know about them.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@shubhu3 but are they worth keeping as a secret?
• Changsha, China
I'm afraid I do not have a secret. Caz I can't keep my words in my brain more than 1 day. Speaking out make me comfortable.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hermosalily so if someone was to tell you a secret it wouldn't be one for long?
• Changsha, China
@sugartoes Yes, exactly. I never promise to keep a secrete for sb.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hermosalily mind me not to tell you anything I don't want to be leaked ha ha ha
@Ithink (10673)
Taking breaks to watch the video .. thanks it is interesting so far. As for your question, everyone has secrets well maybe minus babies. lol If someone was to tell me they have no secrets at all Id call liar. Now back to the video.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink the video is very interesting on just WHAT all goes on that's NOT being told to us.
@Ithink (10673)
@sugartoes It was interesting and some of the information I have already thought about.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink it's about really creepy to know what we hear from such stuff as this when we take the time to listen to it & learn from it.
@wongchoiyee (7348)
I have secrets too.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@wongchoiyee but are they worth KEEPING a secret?
@sugartoes I am not sure, friend, sometimes depends on the situation.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@wongchoiyee say you knew something & you were scared to tell anyone cause it was about someone else what would you do?
@crossbones27 (19581)
• Redlands, California
Yes, we all have secrets and feel if people were wise. They would let people have those secrets and carry them to their grave like you say. I have heard about this book, pretty interesting stuff.I bet there is so many secrets about our countries, people could not even begin to fathom.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@crossbones27 I let it play in the background while I was on here & O M G there's a LOT of "STUFF" that we really have NO idea about.
• Redlands, California
@sugartoes I can imagine.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@crossbones27 if you don't listen to it you'd never know what all goes on.
@VivaLaDani13 (19863)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I have seen many of these videos so I wont watch this one. Already have heaps of this subject matter and similar book marked anyway. But as for your question, I don't really think I have any secrets. I mean I have things that I would rather keep to myself or tell only those I trust about personal issues, memories or thoughts but I don't exactly hold any wonderful or astonishing secrets captive.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 ha ha ha what do you think secrets are? things you don't tell people things you keep to your self, but it's something everyone does that's just the way we are.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 GOOD answer.
I am tired of his secrets. I hope you have a good day mine is at an end.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra who might that be you be tired of my friend? sorry your day closed before I could get back to you.
@sugartoes any politicians secrets.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra there's all kinds of them in the video if you just turn it on & let it run in the background while you're working online
@Kahl39 (1226)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I think everyone has secret/s. I do have too. There are things that you can't just spiel to anyone. Not even to your spouse or to your besties. There still things you keep it to yourself.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Kahl39 what's the reason for them? how do we choose what to keep & what not to keep as secrets?
• Changsha, China
@sugartoes To be or not to be, that's question depends on the secret keepers.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hermosalily o.k well I guess you right there.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
I guess we all have secrets. But no one here will dare to reveal it here.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@neildc ha ha ha you sure right about that cause there's NO telling whos listening.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
@Tracy04 (10794)
All of our secrets, only God knows all.
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Tracy04 that is true.
@garymarsh6 (14039)
Everyone has some secrets that will never be divulge to others!
@sugartoes (40713)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@garymarsh6 yeah but it's like everything else in our lives is really WORTH hanging onto to be KEPT as a secret?