Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon! Are You Ready?

As I look out in this world and on social media, I see people living like as if God is never coming. We need to be further away from the world and get ready for Jesus coming. Make no mistakes friends; the Rapture will take place. Look around for a moment everyone who is a true Christian will be gone. I'm not talking about a church goer or just a good person, but only those who believed in Jesus Christ and his blood alone being the atonement for our sins/ 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 says."Behold, I show you a mystery; we shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed, In a moment in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump; for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality" 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17 says "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. Jesus could come for his bride at anytime. That means if you are a born again Christian,you will be gone. Many of us will be leaving behind love ones, friends,and neighbors who have never trusted Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins. Are you Rapture Ready?
@Kosgey (1292)
Yes, i am ready anytime.
Amen me too! lets stay ready @Kosgey.
@Kosgey (1292)
@socialbee44 yes, yes
We are waiting for Jesus Christ, may he come back soon, may 23 Sep be a true one.
@Noorfatima99 thanks for sharing with us your thoughts Come, Lord Jesus!
@jobelbojel (8297)
I am ready. I am ready for the eternal life promise! Jesus will come to fulfillment the promise. In His father's are many rooms. He is preparing for us these rooms.
@jobelbojel Yes, he is preparing us. Come, Lord Jesus! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us on the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Be bless!
@SonjaRae (4802)
Jesus is coming, Y2K and the end! I have yet to see either! I have come across many people who proclaim to be living “right” and have secured a place in heaven. Well, there are some folks I’d rather NOT have to be around once I leave this hellish world I am already in!
@SonjaRae Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Come, Lord Jesus!
@SonjaRae (4802)
@socialbee44 come one, come all!
@SonjaRae He will very soon and every eye shall see him even the ones who pierced him on the side
@NoorNoor (1183)
Islam says that jesus peace be upon him will follow prophet muhammad peace be upon him..So I have no problem.
@NoorNoor Thanks for sharing with us your thoughts. God Bless!
@rhpinc (1416)
• Las Vegas, Nevada
Well, we have been hearing stuff like this over and over, the dates come, the the days continue to be here ....
@ARN4567 (463)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, some of the signs mentioned in the bible are already happening like earthquakes, wars, and some people turn away from God ( Anti-Christ )...and is certain that Rapture will come soon...No one knows when it will happen but the Father alone...