I've caught his cold

United Kingdom
When I get a cold I place direct blame on whoever I caught it from, and this time it's Leonard's fault! I know it's only a cold, but I really don't get ill very often so it's all I can think about when I do... and I do love complaining Never again will I take it for granted that I can breathe through my nose!
Oh isn´t that the worst..the nose Get well soon me hearty
Bit of Captain Pugwash in there?
Arrrrr, I be surprisingly delicate for a pirate, me hearty
@LilyBeBack Ah sure I´ll toughen you up dear Lily of the Valley.
@Orson_Kart (4353)
I was going to say that noses must run in your family, but obviously they don't.
Only on special occasions
@TiarasOceanView Life on the Ocean wave.....lalalalalalalala
@cahaya1983 (10043)
I hate cold and stuffy nose too! Hope you feel better very soon.
Thanks I feel a bit better today
I'm sorry, I hope you feel better really soon. Having a cold is miserable.
All last night I was thinking at least it's started when Leonard's going on holiday (he's going tomorrow) so I can be ill without looking after him, but now my mam's started to get the cold today and she's the one taking him on holiday She obviously wouldn't cancel for a cold, but I wish she didn't have to be ill on holiday
• Japan
We have a cold going around school too. My colleague that I work directly with caught it. I'm hoping to avoid it.
Fingers crossed! You must get all sorts working in a school I think Leonard caught this one from the soft play centre, but I still can't wait to take him after his holiday
The not being able to breathe through the nose part is the worst part of a cold for me too!! I have to use nasal spray to breathe or I cannot stand it.
I was put off nasal sprays as a child, I had horrendous hayfever and our latest resort was a nasal spray but it gave me nose bleeds