Oprah is now open about running for president

Calgary, Alberta
Years ago Oprah Winfrey always say no when people asked her if she will run for President but recently she said she is now considering it. The previous celebrities who said they are interested on running for President are the Rock.Katy Perry,Kanye West,Madonna and Paris Hilton. The Rock seemed viable for me but the other 4 are not. Oprah on the other hand is someone we can say as Powerful as Trump. She is a Billionaire and she is very influential. She is less polarizing than Trump and Hillary. She doesn't have Political experience but so is Donald Trump... Is Oprah someone you will consider as great Presidential candidate? I don't know but it is kind of too late, She should have done it in the early 2000's where she is more popular and and less polarizing.
Oprah Winfrey fueled speculation that she'll run for president, tweeting out a link to a New York Post column that called her "Democrats' best hope for 2020."
I just have never like this woman.
• Calgary, Alberta
because she was an Obama supporter?
@kobesbuddy (43671)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Susan2015 She's an accident, looking for a place to happen:(
@kobesbuddy (43671)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@CaptAlbertWhisker Nope, because she's a jerk, of all jerks.
@Bluedoll (17071)
Someone please nominate Bill Gates. Imagine a election debate that covered important issues and no one was verbally attacked?
• Calgary, Alberta
I think the owner of facebook is rumored to run for President too. He is no Gates but.....
@Bluedoll (17071)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Not sure what he is like now as a person. But anyone with money has a shot. It would be nice to see a poor person make it supported if they had high morals, drive and ideas. Oh and non-corruptable.
Well, I think Oprah is a good candidate. And so is The Rock, but like you, the other 4 is not in the least in my mind to choose as a president, especially Madonna and Paris Hilton.
• Calgary, Alberta
Paris wanted to paint the white house pink.
@CaptAlbertWhisker Paris has air between her ears! all those things she told Larry King when she got out of prison never came to fruition. Too popular for her money and status but nothing but a selfish and arrogant person inside! Face it she will never be earning a doctorate from Harvard for her own brains!
I am glad I am not a US voter, so I have nothing to fear.
• Calgary, Alberta
I was kind of thinking Monarchy is not bad at all. Most Monarchy countries except the ones from Africa are not 3rd world countries and most Presidential countries are 3rd world countries. Look at the life of people from Luxembourg and Monaco.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I have lived in Monte-Carlo 27 years and the life was very pleasant there, even if the cost of the apartments is too high to afford to buy something when you retire.
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck And people dont have to make the wrong decision of Voting for a Megalomaniac.
Not a registered voter in the United States but if I can vote, I'd most likely vote for The Rock. Of course, this is without listening and knowing what their programs will be for the US. Just plainly a vote based on personal preference.
• Calgary, Alberta
Oprah run in the wrong time. She had more chance in the mid-2000's where it is her peak. Now she is a polarizing figure. Among the Celebrities, The rock has the best chance, His wrestling experience gave him the mic skills. He also have good education so people can't say he is dummy and he is not polarizing.
Shut up and take my vote, Oprah!
• Calgary, Alberta
democrats seem to consider Kamala Harriss, Tulsi Gabbard, Bern and Nina Turner who are charisma vacuums. I think Oprah might have won if she run during the early 2000's
@CaptAlbertWhisker Yeah, she's IN!
@KrauseHome (35025)
Personally I don't think she would have a chance depending who was running against her. I still have heard The Rock thrown around. He's been a Wrestling Star and now Actor, and look at Jesse Ventura when he was Governor so you never know.
• Calgary, Alberta
From the celebrities on the list, The Rock have the best chance. He have a squeaky clean reputation and never had a scandal. The democrats on the otherhand have these people as their counter against Trump: Kamala Harriss, Tulsi Gabbard, Elisabeth Warren and Nina Turner
@kepweng (13389)
i must say God Bless Americans
• Calgary, Alberta
Do you still feel bad that Manny Pacquaio or Mocha Uson are your possible future President.
I would not vote for her. I think instead Rosie O' Donnell would make a great president.
• Calgary, Alberta
Rosie is Trump's Nemisis right? he hates her until now.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I believe she would be a disaster as a President and she should stick to business and the others are a joke.
• Calgary, Alberta
The other option againts Trump is the Rock, a wrestler actor....
@CaptAlbertWhisker Sorry, but, I prefer Trump to any of them. He is good for Israel and my People.