Vanny The Vampire Queen

@poehere (17700)
French Polynesia
Vanny lurks in the dark Sitting on her throne made of stone Sharpening her teeth With an old gravestone Only seen in the dark of night Her skin will burn in the sunlight The Queen sits on her throne The pain she feels deep within Makes her scream and moan For it is blood she thirst She searches for her next victim Before the hour arrives And the next hearse passes by Vanny arises in the cold of the night Looking for her first refreshing byte As her blood boils in her veins She walks across the floor Filled with membranes Her hands are covered in bloodstains As she howls and shrieks with pain The moon arises with an eerie glow She must escape her chateau She searches for her next victim To empower and hold in her grace She will savor her time As she holds him in her brace For the next thing that shall take place Is an everlasting embrace Her victim lies in her arms Their eyes mesmerised and starring in space For she filled his sole within With her hot and naked grace Her lips were yearning For the taste of his flesh As her teeth sank in And did the rest She sucks and drinks her final feast This is dedicated to MyLot’s Vampire Queen Vanny. @vandana7 She keeps telling everyone how scary she is and how her fangs come out.
Poor Vanny, how is it that everybody describes her as a scary person. She is such a nice friend.
@pgntwo (21648)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
The nastiness is a myth she herself propagates, who knows what goes through that vampyric mind....?
@vandana7 (64863)
@pgntwo On a serious note...there are more advantages of having that myth surrounding you than you can imagine...
@vandana7 (64863)
Ah...Anna, it is really good ..trust me...if somebody called me a witch, I would gladly accept that in real life, because then I could tell them, do this, or I will use my magic...that kinda thing is so powerful..
@Daljinder (21544)
I have special protection from her fangs I must say you exposed her to unsuspecting victims (although she has her own personal favourites) and I hope you find a suitable place to hide to spare yourself a Vampire Queen's wrath. She might feed you to sharks or force feed you a jar full of pickles.
@vandana7 (64863)
I will spare my jar of pickles for me, sharks...yeah...this one is a good bait to keep sharks engaged while I cross the ocean...but anybody is...that includes you..lol
@yugocean (8353)
For protection you need someone as savoir , you can call me.
@vandana7 (64863)
@yugocean ..Oh..so you are going to be scarecrow...spread out like a Cross.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
It must be getting close to Halloween. I hope you don't have nightmares tonight.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Never have I love writing Halloween poem and my granddaughter calls me the Queen of Halloween. She loves it when I do this and gets such a kick out of it. I have written some really gory Halloween poems in the past and people loe them.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
@poehere That's great. I once decided I would write an article on the history of Halloween. I did a ton of research and came away with the conclusion that no one really knows exactly how Halloween started. So I wrote up all the things I found in my research. I'll tell you this. If you write something about Halloween that doesn't agree with other people's version, look out. They will come after you with a vengeance.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
I'm not afraid of her! I think that if she were really scary, she wouldn't talk about it so often but just be it.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I am not afraid of her either. We have been joking around on a few discussions recently and she keeps telling me about being this vampire. I told her to watch out I would write a poem about her and dedicate it to her. She dared me too and told me not to make her look silly, but to make her look mean and scary with a lot of blood. So she knows about this and is waiting for me to post it here. Glad that you liked it. I did have fun writing it and playing along with Vanny. She is a really sweet person.
@vandana7 (64863)
Aw Maluse....I am good only to the extent of warning...if people don't take my warnings seriously...there is only one way to find out the truth, isn't it...Evil Grin.
@pgntwo (21648)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Good verses there. Is he memorized or mesmerised though?
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Like I said I am not perfect with my English. Thanks for catching this for me. It is the second and not the first. I have corrected this now.
@vandana7 (64863)
Hey...you can actually imagine me doing all that..pgn...lol
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@vandana7 So is this evil enough for you. Are you big, bad, scary, and blood thirsty enough? This was fun to write for you. I had a good laugh doing this one. Like my granddaughter says I am the Queen of Halloween and you are the Vampire Queen.
@vandana7 (64863)
Now that sounds really nice....so when are we meeting? Evil grin... Let me call the real victims .. @DaddyEvil, @mommaj, @TheHorse, @CoralLevang.. may be you all have something to add about me being scary and evil..
Ha! Me, a victim?
@vandana7 (64863)
@CoralLevang In netherworld, American weaponry doesn't work, even nuking is waste...
@yugocean (8353)
@CoralLevang Yes you are victim, you are once briten twice shy.
@topffer (34141)
• France
You are doing a good action for this community She changed her vampire nickname long ago. With this poem every newcomer will know that she is a vampire, and she will have a hard time to find new victims.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
She is adorable and we had fun with this. I told her to be careful I would write a poem about her. She said she would be honored and told me it had to be bloody and not make her look silly. So I made it to order. I hope she likes it. I love writing Hallowen poems. I sure hope nobody gets offended by this and me playing around with her. I know at times people might take this the wrong way. I did ask her about this before I wrote it and posted it and she was excited.
@topffer (34141)
• France
@poehere I am not offended by Halloween poems.This one is rather good. You should have been a good griot.
@vandana7 (64863)
@topffer Ah the Frenchman certifies...lol
That is a really good one. Now I have to wonder about Vanny, how many teeth does she sharpen?
@pgntwo (21648)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I think @vandana7 has a day set and a night set, one of which is in a 14-foot croccygator!
@vandana7 (64863)
@pgntwo .. Pgn...I think it is 23 foot ..sigh...would you like to confirm it? Evil Grin.
@pgntwo (21648)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@vandana7 I think I'll pass on that one, if you don't mind
That's a great poem. Thanks for sharing it.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Do you know Vanny on the site? She keeps telling me what a vampire she is and I told her if she didn't watch out I would write a poem about her. She was so happy and said go ahead.
@vandana7 (64863)
Yeah..and it is written on me...admit it, you came here because you are scared of me.
@poehere I didn't know that. Now, I know the reason. I know Vanny. She is a good friend of mine here.
@wongchoiyee (7352)
I am scared.
@vandana7 (64863)
Here I came...to scare you some more..buwahaha...
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Vanny is a very sweet person and I hope you will get to know her on the site. She is so funny and I have many a good laughs with her.
@poehere haha ok
@TheSojourner (17454)
I love the line about her " sharpening her teeth on an old gravestone..."
@vandana7 (64863)
Yeah...there is something wrong..old gravestone...it should be new one...
@vandana7 the new ones wouldn't be as effective. They take too long.
@vandana7 (64863)
@CoralLevang How would you know?
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
Oh yes, we have all heard of Vanny Her hunting skills are quite uncanny She sets out at dark And prowls round the park In search of a young child or granny So try not to be out too late Or meeting her may be your fate Wearing her cloak and hood And searching for blood Then you she will exsanguinate
@vandana7 (64863)
Awesome ..as usual. Miss JaboUK..you two really decorated this site. :) By the way, we vampires have developed an ability to have our fill in day time as well ..shrill shriek..Evil Grin.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
That is really good I love it. I am so happy you have joined in the fun. Good to see you are feeling better.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@vandana7 Which are you the Evil Grin or The Vampire Queen? You keep signing everything Evil Grin.
That is scary. Great read.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Glad you liked it. Vanny has been playing around on a few of my posts about being eveil and a vampire and how people are scared of her. I told her I was making her a poem and she loved the idea. Glad you enjoyed this.
@poehere .....I see. Yes, I enjoy vampire tales.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@celticeagle Glad you liked my little tale about a funny, sweet, and good member of this site. She is a good person and loves to joke with so many here.
@yugocean (8353)
Do you know what happened to her? I talked to her dentist, he said Vampire Queen's fangs were half blood and half oil stained.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
That is way too funny. Is the oil from her pickle juice?
@yugocean (8353)
@poehere It is pumpkin oil, she got gift on pre halloween.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@yugocean Never heard of this before.
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
I am not afraid of her.She is not scary.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Hope she doesn't see that. She loves to make fun and have fun. She is a good person.
@poehere Ann, I was wondering if this was about vanny on My Lot or not and when you told us I thought it was. Thanks for sharing with us. It was very cute.