October Poem

@dodoazo (9759)
Coming to color his world of innocence To give meaning for his intelligence. Dressed in style his eyes could see Making a happy heart engraved in a tree. You also come for her to abide In a splendored things set aside. It's weird but it's certainly true That love comes from a sea of blue. Two fellows met as God's plan Separately come as man and woman. Surprised - It's beyond their expectation Coming to fruition and in perfection. He and she meet in October Are they meant for each other? In sickness and in health? In poverty and in wealth? And now they have a family To raise and nurture it perfectly As God wants from them together That family could be forever.
@kepweng (5670)
nice poem happy to read it
@dodoazo (9759)
Thank you. You have made me happy.
thank you for the lovely poem there.Very nice
@dodoazo (9759)
I am inspired to write that poem awhile ago as I kept reading about the first of October for it has a very value to us, especially my wife and me.