Start of the season

October is the start of a few things. The leaves start to turn colors in the U.S. the NHL And NBA seasons start, The baseball season comes to an end and halloween starts the trifecta of holidays.after halloween is thanksgiving, then christmas. I have been doing surveys and being active in a few programs to save up for holiday cash. I will have the holidays paid for by the end of november. I have been actively doing this for the past 4 years. What are your holiday traditions?
I am always sad when baseball's regular season ends. I have no holiday traditions.
My season ended when the mets did not make the playoffs. now its football,basketball,and hockey season. also the end of the nascar season.
@Metsrock69 The Mets were a major disappointment this season.
@dgobucks226 (10699)
@JohnRoberts Lots of injuries to their pitching staff. Even their everyday players missed time due to injury. This year they could not overcome those injuries.
@wongchoiyee (7225)
I am still surfing the internet which i did many years ago, no matter what.
Yes always good to surf the internet. Just a lot more to surf these days
@Metsrock69 yup and earning online too.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I do take my annual leave in december and after having my me time go and visit the parents.
me time is always important. we all deserve it