It's 2 am

Hungary
and here I am, wide awake, typing and drinking another cup of coffee. I'm kinda in a pinch. Can't find a stable job, all I have at the moment is the online jobs, but these are just for beermoney. I want to have a real job, with stable income, I don't want anything extraordinary.... I'm also just venting here my frustration, because I moved from home not so long ago, and I want to prove to myself that I can do it. But literally I have to earn in 8 days 100 usd. Just... how? I won't be able to pay the rent.... I don't want to ask my mother either, I'm a friggin grown up woman. Even if I'm only 22, and young and stupid and naive, I want her to be proud of me, I want my mother to feel safe that I can take care of myself... which is clearly not true. I just hope I can get on my lucky train because my sh.tty luck is ongoing now for years. Bad decisions everywhere. I really hope you're more clever than me, and you can live a happier life than me >< Have a beautiful day! :)
@cahaya1983 (9597)
We've all made wrong decisions at some point in our lives. I understand the frustration, but I hope you will never give up looking for opportunities. Good luck!
• Hungary
Thank you, I appreciate it :) And also gotta agree, life has its ups and downs.
• Marion, Kansas
At twenty two at least you are trying. I hope you find a stable job soon. What would you like to do?
• Hungary
Thank you ^^ I would love to do something creative, but for that there needs to be money (even if I'm talented at making figures for example, I need to fund the needed materials for it
Your frustrated. I hate frustration because it does not makes me fruitful... But I encounter it everyday... All I can do to survive is to ignore it... But still it always gets me... But what can we do... The only way for good things to come is just chill and dont get frustrated. I know it is freaking impossible... But it made me able to get a job. 9 years of being a bumb? I tell you it's hell for me... Heheheh. Chill and relax. God bless.
• Hungary
Thanks, god bless you too! And also I agree with you so much, frustration just ruins everything, not just yourself but the people around us. So yeah we gotta do what we can! :D
@dong88 (796)
Hello! I think the difficulties are only temporary and need us to be positive and optimistic. Good luck is sure to come.
• Hungary
Thank you, and same for you! :)
@SAM774 (2224)
never ever give up ... you know what the day will come soon ... your lucky train is just arriving .... so hold on ...
• Hungary
Thank you Samragyee ^^ Also, I love your profile picture :D
@khalif85 (359)
• Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Sorry to hear your story. Who said online money cant make a stable earning. You can pm me and i can teach you how.
• Hungary
Thank you ^^
• Denmark
I didn't know that Hungary had such high mountains, heehee.
@sishy7 (27295)
I hope you get things sorted - it's certainly not easy to be on your own... Good luck! And welcome to myLot!
• Hungary
Haha thank you @sishy7 :D For everything! :)
• Hungary
@sishy7 Thanks
@sishy7 (27295)
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
Patients is hard to have ... Stay strong, and keep writing :) This is my life, except I am no longer in the rat race sense 7 years ago when I decided to work for myself :)
• Hungary
Thank you, it's easy to lose sight of hope when oneself is in a pinch :)
@rhpinc (1149)
• Santa Barbara, California
@rosieros02 That is very true, what do you do to try to uplift yourself?
@TangoMik (16)
• Kenya
Where there is will, theres a way
• Hungary
I try to keep that in mind!
@tzwrites (3813)
It's hard to find well paying jobs.
• Hungary
Especially in my country. Actually I would be fine with not getting a high payment, because my plan is to make a living out of what I love, but for that I need to fund the materials beforehand, but yeah, most of the jobs treat people sh.tty, and that is my problem.
@kamzbd (341)
I do wish one day you can take care yourself and your mum will be proud on you
• Hungary
Thank you ^^
Everythings gonna be alright. Trust me