Double Duty Day With Help

Now say double duty day ten time very fast . I actually got a lot completed today, more than I thought I would get done. I asked Tony to lets tag team all this stuff that needed to be done and he agreed and peeled and cored a bucket of pears for me. They are sitting on the counter waiting to be canned . While he was peeling I put the pork into jars and then to the pressure canner, it takes 75 minutes so I went to work. I vacuumed the bedroom, the walk in closet and the bathroom. I dusted every inch of my bedroom. Next I cleaned the bathroom, even wiping down all the cabinets and washing the throw rugs. I also changed the toilet seat, I had bought a new one last week. I love having a new seat., makes me feel like Queen of the throne I did take time to walk the dogs and take out the trash. The cat was jealous so I gave him some time too. Tony went to his uncles house for a little while so I stripped his bed and I am washing those sheets. I am going to rest for a while, while the pears are cooking. Maybe catch a few t.v. shows. How was your day? Get anything done or was this a rest day for you? Photo is mine - snap crackle and pop.
@Platespinner (16522)
I did three loads of laundry (and got them dry on the line outside), and worked my way through Act I of Alice in Wonderland for costuming purposes. Gotta get through the rest sometime before Tuesday evening's production meeting.
Way to go! Take pictures when you are done.
@andriaperry Right now I am absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of work ahead of me. I have 38 cast member, 47 different costumes...and a handful of those need multiples. . There will be photos, though I doubt I'll have either the time or the energy to share all of them.
Good you got a lot done today you and Tony Andria..today was a waste for me..yes I love the photo
Nice you got lots accomplished. I got quite a bit done today too. It's a good feeling.
Yes it is!
wow you really do accomplish so much me I myl;otted a lot, got my blood ssuage do ne ate my meals all good ones and got the damnedplastild off ther mattress so I willl not fall again from a slidding marress om bplastic overr the springs they shjould have taken all that off w hjen they brought the ne new mattress and springs in it cost me three injuries so do not want another fall
That is right they should have made that safe after the first time falling.
@andriaperry I just ncut t at d a m ned plastic off all by yself and dpulled itoff he spprings so now that should help
@Srbageldog (8379)
I don't know how you do it. I attempt to clean one room in my apartment and I'm wore out for the next two or three days. I wish I could tackle everything while multitasking!
Well I don`t want to be stuck with housework all week and working out of the house. I have winter coming in to fast and I have a couple big projects to finish outside. I can low down later when its cold out. I think the multi tasking comes from owning my own business, I would have more than one job going at a time and had to keep up with them.
@andriaperry I loathe housework. I wish I could afford to hire a housekeeper because I suck at it. Multitasking comes in handy. I used to be better at multitasking when I worked outside the home. Now the only thing I'm good at multitasking at is cooking and doing the dishes, or writing and watching TV at the same time.
@Srbageldog I do both of those too I wish I could afford a housekeeper too.
Sunday is never a rest day for me so I was working. It's Monday afternoon here now and I'm in the office.
I will pick a day this week and rest up.
@andriaperry Tuesday morning here and I'm still at home. Will go to the office after lunch. I'm resting at the moment.
@jobelbojel (6923)
That sounds to be an exhausting work. I haven't cleaned my bedroom yet.
Yes it is but I had to clean, I have let my area go to long.
@andriaperry I hope could clean. Lol. Good night for me! Have a great day to you, friend.
@Ithink (10673)
Wow!! I shall call you Wonder Woman!! I got a little done, not much. Then we did a couple of her classes, still trying to catch up. One of these days I hope to have the time and energy to pretend to be Wonder Woman for a day. I'm doing dishes off and on right now in between mylotting and doing email.
Nooo not wonder woman at all. I used to clean the entire house last year. I am getting back on schedule. I just finished canning cinnamon pears, got 7 half pints and 8 pints. I have to do dishes and then I am headed to bed.
@Ithink (10673)
@andriaperry I'm still working on getting more done of course it is more on the weekends. One day I will be back to how I was at least I hope. I'm slowly getting there I think. Ohhh pears!! YUM!
No not a rest day for you But you did get a lot done.
I have been resting for a long time.
I kept busy yesterday, but today was a quiet laid back day here.
I will pick a day next week to rest.
@andriaperry I hope so, you deserve it!
@Gillygirl (17276)
• Sutton, England
You had a very productive day. Mine was restful apart from 2 hours spent with my little munchkins.
I did. Munchins can make you tired.
@Gillygirl (17276)
• Sutton, England
@andriaperry They certainly can.
@cahaya1983 (10055)
Sounds like you had a lot of work done today. It's Monday here so I'm back to my usual weekdays routine, but I did manage to do a few chores yesterday.
Have a wonderful day!
@cahaya1983 (10055)
@andriaperry Thank you!
@SAM774 (3714)
that's quite a long day .....well Good morning from my side... well the day just started let see what can i make out of it
How is your day going?
@Freelanzer (8563)
Whew! I am tired just reading your post. What a busy day you had. I would have done lots too if I was feeling up to it. Instead it was a blah day for me.
I understand, I have hose as well.
I have to go and take a rest now that I have heard all the things you did!! lol
lol. have a cup of coffee too.
Sounds like a good productive day.
Got`er done!
I'm a day behind on this, but it was a relaxing day.
@prashu228 (25820)
It's Monday night here. Just finished dinner. Hope your day started good
@fishtiger58 (30344)
• Momence, Illinois
I cleaned the house on Saturday so yesterday I got to take it easy. I made a ham for dinner and that's about it.