I think my head spun all the way around

@hillhjill (5011)
I was outside talking to my mom after her friend left and he phone went off..she didn't think anything of it at the moment but when she looked at it, it was a text from her husband..for those who read what's been going on you will know what I'm talking about..it said I will be 'HOME' tomorrow and that I love you and I'm sorry..well if he is coming back he has alot of sorry to do to my mom and me..she comes first tho..and then I might talk or yell at him..all depends on him.
I hope it all works out for her. It is hard to trust somebody once they do something like that. I hope they have a good talk and I hope he is sincere. I know it is hard not to say something but I think for now she needs to handle this one on her own.
@hillhjill (5011)
Yeah I know and that's what I'm going to do is just sit back let her talk and if she needs me she will call.
@hillhjill That is good then.
Well, I hope he's sincere and he's really sorry about that. But I don't trust that kind of man.
@hillhjill (5011)
I know and she will have to build her trust all over with him.
@hillhjill Hope she would be fine.
@hillhjill (5011)
@toniganzon well he has been back all day and I have been good..we'll when we got back he came outside and told me he was sorry right away and that he didn't mean to hurt my mom that much.
Uhh.. I wouldnt let him anywhere around me after what he did.
@hillhjill (5011)
Yeah I know..she told me please let her take care of it when he gets here..because she knows me and I would snap off so bad.
@hillhjill good, as you should. Thst is your mom.
@hillhjill (5011)
@Courtlynn and that is what I did..I was gone all day do they could talk..and he did talk to me as well later when I got back to tell me that he was sorry.
@yanzalong (10151)
I can say that most men have so many excuses for doing or not doing things they promised. But I am not like those men.
@hillhjill (5011)
Well that is so good that you are not like that.
@yanzalong (10151)
@hillhjill We had few quarrels, and I hope we never will quarrel anymore. The key is: either one should be with cool head.
@hillhjill (5011)
@yanzalong yeah true.
@prashu228 (25811)
Hmm difficult situation. It depends on you whether you allow him or not
@hillhjill (5011)
Well he came back and my mom and him had a good talking and he also told me that he was sorry for what he did to my mom.
Sorry means it will never happen again. I like to hear that and leave the situation and move on.
@hillhjill (5011)
Yeah that would be nice.. but she loves him and I guess I will see what happens after they talk.
Is she going to allow him to come back?
@hillhjill (5011)
Yes I believe so..she kept telling herself he would be back..but she won't know what he has to say till tomorrow..so she is racking her brain on what he has to say.