What is your favorite place...

By JJ
Olney, Illinois
...to sit and contemplate the mysteries and vagaries of the Universe while eating a corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard? If you don't like eating a corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard then this discussion doesn't concern you. I am only looking for the opinion of people that like eating a corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard. Of course, no one here may like eating a corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard. But if you do like eating a corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard, what is your favorite place to sit and contemplate the mysteries and vagaries of the Universe while doing so, and why? Your opinions are very valuable to me as I am writing a scientific discourse on sitting and contemplating the mysteries and vagaries of the Universe while eating a corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard. Also, myLot pays me for them.
@BarBaraPrz (19068)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Substitute sauerkraut for the horshradish mustard and I might think about it.
sauerkraut..now you're talking!!
• Olney, Illinois
When I was a kid I couldn't strand that stuff but I like it these days
• Marion, Kansas
@JolietJake Eating pickled things like kraut help balance blood sugar.
@louievill (17744)
Horseradish mustard should be dried and smoked not eaten in order to fully contemplate the mysteries and vagaries of the Universe, then eat the corned beef sandwich afterwards
• Olney, Illinois
Ahhhhh...so that is what I'm doing wrong...
@louievill (17744)
• San Jose, California
What would smoking horseradish do to your sinuses?!
@sabtraversa (12240)
I think the "corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard" takes you to another dimension already, no need to find a place, the place finds you. Hopefully this discussion isn't slathered towards only one or a small group of other members, as you exclude those who don't like eating corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard. I've never eaten that before, but I think I would like it.
• Olney, Illinois
Is it really any different that the discussions written 'for women' or 'people eating tasty animals' or anything like that?
What if one part of that is left off? I mean, I love corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with mustard - just not specifically "horseradish" mustard - but only because I haven't really had that. I'm sure myLot will pay you for this opinion too .
A corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard is my favorite sandwich. My favorite place where to eat the sandwich is on bench under the porch, while looking at the birds and keeping an eye on the cats (that also look at the birds).
@LilyBeBack (2009)
Before I can answer, I need to know who is slathered with horseradish mustard? You, or the sandwich?
• Olney, Illinois
Yes.
• Olney, Illinois
@LilyBeBack It's on the rye bread...that stuff might burn on sensitive places
@suripunj (704)
• New Delhi, India
i have a very deep understanding about the world mystery, can express if the condition for food preference be exempted.
• Olney, Illinois
Can you explain the significance of 42?
@vandana7 (61349)
@suripunj .. You mean Lord Krishna did not know what renal failure is, what cardiovascular problem is, and what cancer can be? Sigh..he missed out real fun..
I like corned beef and I love anything I can put horseradish on. Usually roast beef.
• Olney, Illinois
I keep getting ripped off, there's no corn in my corned beef
@JolietJake .....I know. What's up with that?
@JolietJake No corn in your corned beef? Same here!
@vandana7 (61349)
You can't ask me not to respond. I will report you to myLot Admin. Evil Grin.
• Olney, Illinois
Report away, dearheart
Forget the place I will have a corn beef sandwich with a pickle on rye and mustard. I love those too. As far the place. I love sitting on my porch at home and relaxing.
• Olney, Illinois
How can you relax while sitting and contemplating the mysteries and vagaries of the Universe?
@Srbageldog (7713)
I have never had a corned beef sandwich on rye bread slathered with horseradish mustard, but it sounds like the perfect sandwich to eat while contemplating the mysteries and vagaries of the Universe.
• Olney, Illinois
The slathering is the best part
@EddieHands (37567)
Horse Radish sounds tasty!
@spiderdust (5562)
• San Jose, California
My favorite place for that would be sitting on my swing in the yard, and there'd better be Swiss cheese on that sandwich too.
I could really go for one of those sandwiches right about now.
• Marion, Kansas
Add some thousand island along with the sauerkraut and I will eat it with a fox, I will eat it in a box. I will eat it here and there, I will eat it everywhere. Porch swing is a good place.
If I was going to eat a corned beef sandwich slathered with horseradish mustard it would have to be at Katz Deli in NY where they have the best corned beef and pickles. After eating then I might consider pondering the mysteries of the universe
@poehere (17753)
• French Polynesia
Rrrrr there is only corn canned crap in Tahiti - this makes for a disgusting sandwich and no horseradish either Rrrrr I'll pay FX if you'll send me one
@fishtiger58 (30383)
• Momence, Illinois
Ok so what if I like half of what you are asking. I think I might have to skip the horseradish mustard.
Yuck! Too bad I responded even though this discussion wasn't for me. Lol.