"If Your Heart Was as Big as Your Ass You'd Take Me Back"

Some songs just scream to be heard. But they must not be screaming loud enough because hardly anyone has heard them. Well, hardly anyone that has never been to a show by Johnny Lee anyway. Maybe you don't recognize the name, but he had a rather large hit years ago with the song 'Looking For Love (In All The Wrong Places)'. I worked one of his shows when he appeared here in Olney several years ago, and he performed the song 'If Your Heart Was as Big as Your Ass You'd Take Me Back'. I thought at the time it was only a musical 'joke', but it appears he actually recorded it. So I ordered a CD of it this morning (it doesn't seem to be on vinyl dammit). Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be on YouTube, so I'll just leave you with his hit song.
For y'all Texans and country folks/country music lovers out there - AmericanZeus (Proud Texan)
@spiderdust (7134)
• San Jose, California
I remember "Looking For Love". Apparently the other song was a cover, and not originally his.
Provided to YouTube by CDBaby If Your Heart Was as Big as Your Ass · River Dan Substance Abuse and a Woman on the Loose ? 2017 River Dan Released on: 2017-01...
• San Jose, California
Wait, I got that wrong. River Dan covered it, just several places are incorrectly listing it as a River Dan original.
That is not the same song...he got the idea for that from the title to Johnny Lee's song
• San Jose, California
@JolietJake Oops! Darn it all, I thought I had found a copy of it for you.
I love the title of that song. I am searching YouTube, but I cannot find it. I will search more.
@JolietJake Thank you JJ.
@BarBaraPrz (20672)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Didn't Sawyer Brown record Looking for Love?
They may have covered it but Johnny Lee did the original way back when
@FourWalls (15116)
That pales to Buh-wheat’s version.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose castleafb Loading... Unsubscribe from cas
Believe it or not, i know the Looking for love song. This youtube piece is not that first time I heard it! i am getting better at music!
@ilocosboy (37013)
okay, let me check the song.
@vandana7 (67521)
The bigger the better