Horrified at events in Las Vegas.

@garymarsh6 (14431)
United Kingdom
I am truly saddened to hear of the senseless murder of innocent people who were out enjoying the concert in Las Vegas. It is such a wicked deed to murder so many innocent people who were with all intents and purposes just out having a great time. What brings people to commit such an atrocity. If their life is so bad why the need to take others out just because you are off your trolley. The repercussions of those who have been murdered will ripple through whole families, friends, work colleagues and communities. I am very saddened to have read this news today. I have been to Las Vegas many times and have always had a brilliant time. It is big, brash and great fun. I have stayed in 'The Hotel' part of the Mandalay bay complex and think it is a great place although it is not my favourite hotel. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those injured and to those who have lost loved ones! I can't help thinking why????
@kobesbuddy (54910)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Heartless violence, acts of hate, towards innocent victims:(
@garymarsh6 (14431)
It is so so sad. I remember the shooting of tourists on holiday in what should have been a fun adventure. Thinking of Tunisia the Bardo museum, and then the beach hotel, Egypt at the Temple to Hatsheput, There by the grace of God go I. I hope they rest in peace having had their lives taken so tragically and pointlessly! Having been to those places makes it even more poignant.
@kobesbuddy (54910)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@garymarsh6 What drives a person to an extreme act of violent, only God knows why!:(
@garymarsh6 (14431)
@kobesbuddy It is beyond our normal comprehension. Fine if you want to end your life. Go ahead and do it but do not take others with you that is so wrong.
@kobesbuddy (54910)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Our friends have gone to Las Vegas many times, just for a fun time:(
@garymarsh6 (14431)
Apart from this incident it is a fun place to be. So so sad.
@kobesbuddy (54910)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@garymarsh6 What a shame, to create such a horrifying experience, for everyone:(
@DeborahDiane (23724)
• Laguna Woods, California
@garymarsh6 - I was heartbroken by what happened in Las Vegas. One of our daughters was married in the chapel at the Mandalay Bay and it was a beautiful wedding. Their friends loved being there and enjoying part of the honeymoon with them. Now the hotel will be known for this tragic event. So sad!
@garymarsh6 (14431)
It is so tragic. So so sad.
I heard about this atrocity this morning and am still shocked! My older son has stayed at least once at that hotel.
@garymarsh6 (14431)
I was not too keen on this hotel. It was nice but very dark inside it. Horrible just horrible to kill so many innocent people.
@garymarsh6 Horrendous! My son has stayed at almost every hotel in Vegas and likes The Bellagio and Wynn the most. I have no desire to go to Vegas, although I've been to Reno.
To kill inason people is just not the right thing to do.
@garymarsh6 (14431)
No it certainly isn't. Fine you want to kill yourself but do not take others with you!
@Shiva49 (13961)
I read that the perpetrator had a stash of weapons to make one wonder how he could have gotten hold of them. It is an obvious flaw in the system that has to be fixed to avert such carnage in future. It is certainly not business as usual - siva
@Shiva49 (13961)
@garymarsh6 As per me, it is more of we reap what we sow. Nip this issue in the bud than firefight later after the carnage - siva
@vandana7 (67531)
I am still waiting for news on why he did it.
I also get shock when I hear such news. I don't understand from where do they come. Are they our brothers or friends who commit such crimes.