Wishing On An Almost Full Moon

Tonight as we sit here watching television, we cannot help but to notice the beautiful bright light in the sky. The approaching full moon. It is beautiful. Tonight I wish on it. I wish that my husband and I will enjoy another 29 years and 364 (tomorrow will be 30 years) of marriage together. I wish that I am always this much in love and happy, and that he feels it also. Do you think that its all right to wish on an almost full moon? ~picture from Pixabay
• Portland, Connecticut
I think it is perfectly alright to wish on whatever size moon you prefer. Happy Anniversary a day early, and many-many more.
Thank you, seems like just yesterday we walked that aisle..........
• Portland, Connecticut
@Juliaacv I remember walking down the aisle too, funny, I remember not much else about the day but my dad was walking too fast and I remember saying slow down poppy lol I think he was nervous, I was the only daughter he ever walked down the aisle.
@BelleStarr I remember walking down the aisle too, and the look on my husband's face when I saw him up at the alter, and our first dance and the dance with my Dad, they could have all been done yesterday. Such fond memories.
The approaching full moon (October 5th) us the brightest and bigger of the year, it's the Harvest moon. Happy Anniversary, it is perfectly fine to with on an almost full moon. We usually wish upon a star.
I know, but the moon looked much bigger then the stars did last night, so I wished on that. Thank you, it was a glorious sunny day all of those years ago. I'm very very thankful for him, his ways and his love shown to me over all of these years.
@Juliaacv It's wonderful when we meet the right man, you were lucky and I was lucky too.
@shubhu3 (14286)
• New Delhi, India
It is seriously beautiful.
Great!
@shubhu3 (14286)
• New Delhi, India
That is wonderful, I wish the same for you and your hubby. Love is a beautiful thing,
Thanks, love makes a life and gives the richest memories doesn't it?
@Juliaacv It sure does!
I've never wished on a full or almost full moon, didn't know thats a thing? But happy almost anniversary!
I was always taught to wish on a full moon and shooting stars. So I did tonight! Thanks.
@Juliaacv i only knew about shooting stars, wish I've never seen one.
I think it is perfectly okay to wish on ANY moon. Congratulations on your 30 years and may you have many more. We have now had 46 years and are continuing to look forward.
Thank you.
I noticed how bright the moon was last night too. Congratulations to you and your hubby on your anniversary. I'm sure you'll have many more wonderful years together.
Thank you Marilyn! We're having a quiet dinner at home now, after a long day's work.
I hope your wish comes true.
Thank you TR, so do I
@Platespinner (16533)
Wish away! Happy Anniversary to you both!
Thank you, I love wishing on a full moon.
Yes I do! Congrats and Happy anniversary.
I made my wish, thank you Andria.
@xFiacre (4257)
@juliaacv If it's the same moon that I'm looking at (and who knows?) Then throw open the bedroom windows and let it shine on you all night long.
It should be the very same moon, there is only one isn't there? It shines thru the curtains enough that its shining down on us.
@xiaolisu (1962)
• Shenyang, China
Its not only approaching full but also lighter than normal.moonlight poured into the bed through the window
Yes, its a big and bright full moon to be this month.
@sueznewz2 (9704)
• Alicante, Spain
I hope you do too.... whatever size the moon is ....
@Blondie2222 (21227)
Yup i believe wishing on a full moon is perfectly fine. It was bright and beautiful here too last night.