My Question Is This~

Boise, Idaho
We hear about so many senseless deaths in the news now days. Seems like some sociopath kills and injures a group of people and then they end their own life. To me that is unfair. No justice for the families of the dead and injured people. I think they are cowards. So, my question is this: Do you think that these evil people who kill themselves after doing such things, is this just saving us money on court fees and emotional out put? Is this the way it should be? Or, is it leaving these families feeling a lack of justice? Better to have them done away with themselves or........?
Well, I do believe that those who take the lives of others and then kill themselves are cowards. I say the sooner the killer is gone, the better. Sometimes dragging things through the courts just continues the pain of those who lost their loved ones..
That's true.
I think both, it leaves unanswered questions and not enough justice for the families and victims but it also relieves this world of a horrible person.
Very true.
I think the families deserve to hear the murderer tell why they did it and see them be punished.
I do too.
If you want to kill yourself do it. Do not take other people down with you.
Exactly.
@Shiva49 (10804)
Such acts make us wonder what life is about. What makes them commit such dastardly acts against those they do not know even. Then again, how come they are one man army to inflict such carnage? siva
So many unanswered questions.
• Midland, Michigan
While it does save the taxpayers money in that way, it leaves a lot of unanswered questions on both sides. Even those families related to the person doing the deed is left to wonder how it happened and how their thinking went awry. Whether the perps kill themselves or spend a lifetime in jail, I don't know whether either scenario ever does enough justice for the families and friends of the victims. In fact, if the person pleads insanity, that could get them off from paying the full price for their sins and that wouldn't help matters at all either.
The insanity plea usually doesn't go over well anyway.
• Midland, Michigan
@celticeagle It doesn't go over well with whom? I know I don't like it when it goes that way, but I don't know if the sentences are less harsh when then or what. Maybe those pleas are also a thing of the past.
@MarshaMusselman .....With most judges.
@RubyHawk (21147)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I think they do themselves and everyone a favor by killing themselves.
Good point.
@RubyHawk (21147)
• Atlanta, Georgia