True friendship.

It does not matter to me what color of your skin is or where you live, If I consider you to be my friend; then you are my friend. I have a friend that I have not seen in around 30 years. She found out my email address and contacted me. We became friends on Facebook shortly after that time. I consider that to be a true friend of mine. Do you have somebody that you consider to be a true friend.
That is wonderful that you were able to reconnect with someone you knew so many years ago. I do have friends I consider to be true friends. I am very thankful for that.
Thanks Deborah.
@aureliah (17746)
Have you reconnected with a friend after a long time?
@aureliah I have reconnected with some old teaching colleagues of mine. That has been fun.
@aureliah (17746)
30 years? So much has changed and it's great you can still appreciate each other as friends.
The Fly One, I did not know that friend that I reconnected with 30 years. We were friends some time ago and then we reconnected again on facebook.
@aureliah (17746)
@Hannihar Thanks to facebook you now have your friend back. It feels great.
@aureliah Thanks The Fly One.
I have a few friends that I consider I really like. One we were friends and then lost touch. She lives here right in Israel. We connected again on facebook and I am glad we did. I also have a friend where I sell and she is the sweetest and nicest person you will ever meet. We try to get together when we can. We celebrate our birthdays in the summertime and go out to eat. I was thinking one day of the different stages of my life here in Israel and realized the stage I am in now is the best. I may not have lots of friends and do not see them that much, but, when I do I have happy to see them.
@aureliah (17746)
That is great having true friends.
@aureliah Yes it certainly great The Fly One.
@aureliah (17746)