Happy October, Everyone!

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (9632)
I’m a few days late, but Happy October, everyone! I’ve been waiting for this month; it’s the start of the holidays and other fun events. :) I think we may be going to this big pumpkin patch in a few weeks. It’s about $12 to get in, but there are a lot of activities included. There’s a hayride, slides, animals, bouncy areas, corn mazes, etc. I’m excited for it. :) We have two events on the WWE Network this month, Hell In A Cell and TLC, which I’ll be watching at home. BARCStober Fest is on October 28th. It’s a festival to benefit pets; and you’re surrounded by dogs… and I love it. There are even stands for cats too (to adopt them I mean). I like to donate to different vendors and buy treats for our dogs. :) I’m going to WWE Raw on October 30th. I still haven’t settled on an outfit, but right now my Michael Myers shirt with orange/black accessories is in the lead. It’s easier and cheaper to be honest lol. Yep, I may be going to WWE Raw in a non-WWE shirt, but it’s the night before Halloween so I wanna celebrate the occasion haha. On Halloween, I’ll be watching scary movies and handing out candy to the Trick-or-Treaters until we all take the kiddies here around to do their own Trick-or-Treating. I’ll probably miss most of WWE Smackdown, but that’s okay. I have no idea if American Horror Story is on that night, but we’d be home before then anyways. Soo yeah, I’m happy it’s October. :) Anywho, I’m out, I have work to do. You all have a good day, and I’ll be back later. Photo Credit: Pixabay.
You really love a lot wrestling. Nothing really exciting for us in October, we do not even celebrate Halloween here in old Europe.
@tammys85 (9632)
Yep, I love WWE wrestling, but that's nothing new for me lol. Oooh, well I hope it's still a good month for you. :)
@tammys85 It's a busy month, too many things to do before winter starts.
@tammys85 (9632)
@LadyDuck I hope you can get it all done.
So much in October for you! Yay! Wht about one of the oneise pjs from walmart for $20 that you can wear also in the rest of fall and witner, and then a wwe short under it
@tammys85 (9632)
Thanks, girlie! :) Thanks, but I sleep in shorts all year round, so I probably wouldn't wear it again (and I'm on a budget). I'll probably just go with the Michael Myers shirt since it's easier and cheaper.
@tammys85 oooh. Well they should have cat ears and tail or something ar dollae tree lol
@tammys85 (9632)
@Courtlynn I know, thanks. :)
Sounds like you have an active and exciting month ahead.
@tammys85 (9632)
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. :)
@Teep11 (6945)
Still love wrestling huh? Not surrounded by dogs, I'm assuming meaning the animals, because sometimes dogs are referred to men but anyway. Not surrounded by the dogs but do have 5 sons who are considered to be young men. Have a grand evening.
@tammys85 (9632)
Yes, I still love wrestling. I was referring to actual dogs; I love dogs. :) You have a good evening too.
Bring it on, October.
@tammys85 (9632)
Yes lol!