First payment from Mintvine

I finally got my first payment from Mintvine for $10.00. It took a while to accumulate but I usually only do the daily polls and that takes me approximately 2 minutes to do. I am always logged in and the poll is on the main page. I answer the question and get 5 points. Apparently they are changing there name to Branded Research and are going to improve the site. As they say every bit counts. I don't like a lot of GPT sites, but this is easy to do and the first site I've actually got a payment from. I hope though when they make the changes they don't take away the daily poll away as it will be goodbye from me!
@wongchoiyee (7443)
Congratulations! I am waiting for my payment too.
@AkoPinay (10095)
Haven't tried it. I am not sure if it is available in the Philippines but it sounds like a slow earning site. I am spending more time at Humanatic. :)
@AkoPinay (10095)
@percyboots I am keeping some slow earning sites/apps too so I could blog about it and earn from my blog at least. I hope Mintvine has an android app so I could try it too.
@kepweng (19190)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
humanatic you need a headphone or microphone right?
@cahaya1983 (10037)
How's Humanatic these days? I haven't logged in for quite some time now.
@Scrapper88 (1332)
I was thinking about joining Mintvine, but I never got around to it.
It takes a few minutes to join, Christmas is coming up, perhaps you could make enough towards buying a gift someone. Not much but as they say 'every bit counts'
I love MintVine. You should really do the surveys, its quick and if you don't qualify you get points. They add up quite quickly.
@dodoazo (21611)
Congrats. How many days you have worked it out to get $10?
It took a few months, but it was 2 minutes or work, some people do the surveys. I don't.
@lovebuglena (7554)
• Staten Island, New York
Interesting. I've never heard of this site. Wonder if it's worth joining. I do surveys on Swagbucks and plenty of times I get disqualified.
@Mrgana1 (345)
• Nigeria
Congratulations, you are now enjoying the rewards of patience and perseverance.
@EMuhungi (1733)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Congrats! That is good news for you.
@prashu228 (25511)
Congratulations..i never heard about it
I like MintVine too. I hadnt heard that they were going to change the name. I hope they dont ge rid of their "NQ" points - the couple extra points you get wgeb you dont qualify for a survey.
@cahaya1983 (10037)
Glad it works for you. It's my first time hearing about this site. How long did it take you to reach that $10?
@peachpurple (12772)
congrats! May I know what do you do at Minvine? I thought that is a social media site
@Freelanzer (9498)
Never tried it but great to hear you can make that with just a few minutes a day
Grats on getting paid. I'll check them out and see if they accept international members such as myself.
@kepweng (19190)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
thanks for sharing or promoting but its only in canada or its a worlwide means anyone can join worlwide?