Urgh! I want to go home but I can't!

@tech40 (9221)
Today is Wednesday in Philippines, and Wednesday is my car "Coding".. Coding it means I can't use my car to travel around 7am until 7pm.. So my work ends at 4pm and I need to stay in office until 7pm so that I can go home, I'm not fun of commuting, but I can do commute if I'm in the mood, So yeah! I'm here in office doing myLotting, so I have much time now doing myLot things haha! So how's everyone!? I'm doing my notifications right now, I'm hoping I can finish it as soon as possible so that I can visit your discussions..
@ilocosboy (34344)
That's the good thing, you can still mylotting till the number coding expires this 7pm
@tech40 (9221)
Yeah! That is why I really love my current company right now, before I can't visit myLot at the office :/
@ilocosboy (34344)
me too, this is also the reason why I love my company. I can always mylot especially when I'm not busy.
@ilocosboy I also mylot in the office during breaks. Model employee.
@prashu228 (25821)
Hope you got the car by now.. good night
@tech40 (9221)
Yeah.. I got the car and drove until house hehe! :)
Hopefully you will finish it soon.
@tech40 (9221)
Yeah I'm already arrived home wooh! 3 hours of waiting, but I'm still lucky since we have facebook chat and in the same time I can access myLot at my office hehe
@nangayo (2340)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Thursday afternoon here. In the office working and also checking on my online activities. Nice time.
@tech40 (9221)
Owh! I'm happy to see that you're have time to visit us! :)
Enjoy doing mylot while waiting the time.
@tech40 (9221)
Yeah I enjoyed it, thank you! :)
@jobelbojel (6805)
That's what my officemates do. Or they choose to work at night so they don't experience the coding scheme.
@tech40 (9221)
Yeah! I can relate! I'm also a coder before, and I prefer to work at night since I love the silence that it can provide to me, in the same time, my mind thinks faster at night!
• Japan
I did that on Monday when I was stuck at school because of construction work.
@tech40 (9221)
Yeah! It's pretty cool right!? That we have myLot to stay while waiting for the time
@kepweng (11130)
hope your doing all your task or else the boss
@tech40 (9221)
Yeah.. I've done all of my task, so after my work I decided to visit myLot to do my notifications hehe
@hereandthere (28881)
3 hrs is a long wait
@tech40 (9221)
yeah! it's too long but that's okay, I have myLot with me hehe
@Platespinner (16533)
Could you explain the reason you can't use your car from 7 AM to 7 PM. I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about.
Why can't you drive till that time? I am not understanding.
@JustBhem (31743)
• Davao, Philippines
I see, ever since we had our Miolet for our service, commuting is a hassle for me. Aside from the traffic, also my arm bump with people.
Well the traffic here in Philippines' crazy like hell. It would be the same waiting in the traffic and waiting until 7pm lol, thanks again for your warm welcome. Have a great day